Four Paws Walk-About Quick-Fit Dog Muzzle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps stop biting, barking and chewing and allows panting and drinking.
- Made of durable nylon and is completely machine washable.
- Fully adjustable with minimal straps for easy use.
- Used by professionals and is tough for dogs to remove.
- Available in 7 different sizes so you can find the perfect fit for your pup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Baskerville Ultra Dog Muzzle, Black, Size 1$12.10Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- CollarDirect Leather Dog Muzzle for Staffordshire & Terrier, Black$29.99Chewy Price$35.44List Price
- Coastal Pet Products Best Fit Adjustable Mesh Dog Muzzle, Black, Size 6$12.15Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Kurgo Walk About Dog Head Halter, Multi-color, Medium$22.99Chewy Price
- Halti OptiFit Nylon Dog Headcollar, Small: 12 to 15.5-in neck$12.66Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- CollarDirect Leather Basket Dog Muzzle for Pitbull, Brown$29.99Chewy Price$34.47List Price
- PetSafe Gentle Leader Padded No Pull Dog Headcollar, Red, Medium: 9 to 19-in neck$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Halti Nylon Dog Headcollar, Size 2: 14 to 19-in neck$12.50Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Halti Nylon Training Dog Lead, Black, Large: 6.56-ft long, 0.98-in wide$19.59Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- SportDOG Training Dog Chain Slip Collar, 26-in: 8 to 24-in neck$9.95Chewy Price
- Four Paws Medium Weight Tie Out Cable, 20-ft$14.84Chewy Price$22.19List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Closure Type||N/A||Buckle||Buckle||N/A||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
761 Customer Reviews
Not even close
I ordered an XL which is listed for Great Danes, Mastiff, etc. I have a 150lb Anatolian and this muzzle isn’t even close to fitting him. I fact, just for fun, I tried it on my 40lb border collie and it was close to fitting him.
My Yorkie barks constantly and also nipped at delivery services twice! This light weight muzzle solved both problems! He can't do a full bark and cannot nip! It fits comfortably, yet he would prefer not to have it on. If he forgets and starts barking, I just show it to him and he stops! I would recommend this to everyone. I got an extra extra small and it fits perfectly.
Great Bite Prevention
Got this for our reactive beagle who is aggressive toward other dogs and people she doesn't know. Going to the vet is a particularly difficult experience with her, since they always need to be touching her and she doesn't like to let them. We put this on her at her latest vet visit and had no issues at all. They were still able to give her treats with her wearing it and she did not bite anybody!
Soft dog muzzle.
We used ours for the first time on our Great Dane that we rescued and she had a new vet to meet because we have moved and she gets so nervous.it was very comfortable and easy to put on her. She did great.
Short Snout size didn't fit boxer
I have a boxer, so I ordered the short snout size. It was waaay too large in circumference. I'm going to try the Large instead and will update.
Not for very small breeds
I have a yorkie that is the yappingest thing! I put this on her and she just looked at me and barked like she didn't have it on. It's NOT adjustable around the muzzle. I wouldn't recommend it. Chewy was great and refunded my money immediately!
I do not recommend
I have a boxer so I thought it would be perfect but it did not work at all. She took it off as soon as I put it on her
Not for Barking
I bought this to teach my dog to stop barking but didn't have much luck. I bought a large and she could still bark so I bought the medium. The medium seemed like it might be TOO tight on her, but she can still bark with it on. :( I've tried the hand held Bark Stopper (not the real name) that uses a red beam of light and a sound humans can't hear but it she got used to it and started ignoring it. Not sure what to do.
Works better than hoped.
After trying EVERYTHING, this muzzle has prevented our dog from eating her poop. So happy our vet approved giving this last resort a try.
This does not work on Great Danes. Even though it says it does, it does not. It fits more like a s/m on my boys.