Four Paws Walk-About Spiral Tie-Out Stake for Dogs, 15-ft
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of solid steel so you know it's strong and durable
- Screws into ground easily to ensure a secure hold
- Keeps your pup safe and secure while still having freedom to roam around the yard
- Shock absorber spring makes tie-out more comfortable by reducing tension on your furry friend
- Easy to install and measures 19 inches in height with a 15 foot cable included
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Titan Giant Dog Tie Out Cable, 10-ft$24.99Chewy Price$26.49List Price
- Coastal Pet Products Poly Big Dog Tie Out, Black, 10-ft$12.99Chewy Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Purple Orchid, Small: 15 to 22-in chest$14.14Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, XX-Small: 12 to 15-in chest$20.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Black Base Mesh Dog Harness, Pink Trim, Large$13.28Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- 2 Hounds Design Freedom No Pull Nylon Dog Harness & Leash, Purple, Medium: 22 to 28-in chest, 5/8-in wide$30.58Chewy Price$39.56List Price
- EzyDog Quick Fit Dog Harness, Bubble Gum, Medium$38.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Nylon, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Leash Length||15 feet||—||—||—||—|
|Leash Type||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Solid and as described
Easy to use and solid stake. Would purchase again.
Purchased this item per out dog trainer to use for limiting the confines of our boxer pup in the backyard. It ended up being way too large but would be great for someone who needed to tether a large dog as it’s very sturdy. Gave it to our trainer for one of her other clients to use
Gotta get one!
This sounds dumb, but this is the best thing I’ve ever bought online! So great to be able to have my dog outside with me while I am doing yard work, washing the cars etc. and not have him take off down the block!
I love the spring clasp because my dog doesn't get wrapped around the stake.
Great for my new puppy
This helps me let my high energy puppy run around in the back yard with my son without having to worry about him getting into too much trouble. I recommend it!
This broke after 3 weeks of using it. Now my dog can't play outside
very good tie out stake
This stake works great for my 32lb dog Stays in the ground, he cant pull it out It does rust a bit over time I replace this stake about every year or so Also use the four paws tie out cables with it
Not as described
It states it will work with large and giant breeds, which is why I purchased it. It Shows up and has a weight restriction of 50lbs. Might work well for under 50lbs but my dog is over 100lbs.
Haven't used yet but know it will help my two cavaliers acclimate them selves to a campground where other people and dogs are present plus give them a little more freedom to be outside rather than be inside and not enjoy meeting people and other dogs in the camp. When boarded they enjoy other dogs playtime so I want them to be with us more at the campground
This stake goes in easily and holds tight and the cord is super strong.