Four Paws Wee-Wee Unscented Insta-Rise Border Super Absorbant Dog Pee Pads, 22x23-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These potty pads feature a border that rises when exposed to liquid to help protect against leaks and runoff.
- Dual-action wet-lock gel absorbs fluids and locks away odors to help keep your floors fresh.
- Oversized quilting creates rapid dry pockets to help prevent tracking.
- Built-in attractant draws your pup to the pad to make dog potty training easier for everyone!
- Paw-fect for pups and senior dogs of all sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wee-Wee Odor Control Febreze Freshness Dog Pee Pads, X-Large, 75 count$73.47Chewy Price$119.99List Price$69.80Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Green Tea Premium Dog Training & Potty Pee Pads, 22.5 x 22.5-in, 25 count$12.73Chewy Price$12.99List Price$12.09Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Giant Charcoal Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, 30 count, Unscented$22.56Chewy Price$23.83List Price$21.43Autoship Price
- DealWee-Wee Odor Control Dog Pee Pads, 22 x 23-in, Scented with Febreze Freshness, 50 count$22.69Chewy Price$39.99List Price$21.56Autoship Price
- DealHartz Home Protection Lavender Scent Odor Eliminating Dog Pads, XX-Large, 20 count$16.77Chewy Price$15.93Autoship Price
- Hartz Home Protection Lavender Scented Odor Eliminating Gel Dog Pads, XXX-Large, 14 Count$16.77Chewy Price$15.93Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Giant Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, Unscented, 18 count$15.89Chewy Price$15.10Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Extra Large Printed Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, 21 count, Unscented, Paws & Bones$12.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.96Autoship Price
- Glad For Pets Activated Carbon Jumbo Dog Training Pads, 28 x 30-in, 30 count, Unscented$15.79Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.00Autoship Price
- Four Paws Wee-Wee Premium Patch Washable Dog Pee Pad, 22 x 23 in, 3 count, Unscented$22.78Chewy Price$46.99List Price$21.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cardboard / Paper||Plastic||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Bamboo, Plastic, Wood|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||—||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Potty Feature||Unscented||—||Pheromone Attractant, Unscented||Unscented, Pheromone Attractant||Pheromone Attractant, Unscented, Eco-Friendly|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Four Paws Insta Rise Border
For the amount of money I paid for these wee wee pads, very much disappointed in this product. Does not stop a large volume of liquid from a 10 month old puggie. The description led me to believe that some type of border would rise with liquid contact. I still have to use 2 pads as one pad does not cover enough area.
Wee wee pads
My mom tried these new pads. I'm reviewing the pads my mom bought. I told her I do not like them at all. They dont absorb well and get my paws all wet. I feel badly because my pee gets all over mommy's floors that she gas to wipe up so her nice hard wood floors dont get ruined. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THESE PADS
dog owner and lover
These are complete junk. I will not buy again. They don’t absorb into 4 layers and have protected corners.
Borders do NOT rise
These are terrible! The minute my elderly little dog peed on it, it leaked everywhere. No rising borders at all. This pad is expensive and it's exactly the same as all the others, leaving such a mess underneath and around it for me to clean up. A dollar per pad and they aren't worth it at all. I want my money back.
My 8 year old Mini Wirehair Dachshund won't go outside when it's raining...so I use a 'potty pad' on these days. Because she's 'long' in body, she thinks she's centered on the pad, but her little butt is usually close to the edge. Thought these raised edge pads would solve the problem of her pee seeping under the pad. WRONG! The so called 'rise border' doesn't work...doesn't rise! Better to buy a larger pad by Frisco and save money. Don't waste your money on these.
Poor quality weed pad, not as advertised my floor constantly wet
Poor quality did not work as advertised it Let pee leak over sides even if it was a small amount
These are great!!
They are telling the truth about the borders! These capture all the wetness even if the dogs get close enough to the pad. I've never had to clean up any messes. The only downfall is that they are smaller pads, so I have to put down more.
wee wee insta -rise pee pads
they work great. Are very absorbent. I especially like the fact that they are unscented
Your pads used to rise more before. The edges barely rise at all. Instead of charging a little more for the product, if need be, you lessen the quality. You lost a customer. I will never buy this or any other of your wee wee pads. I’m sure I am not alone.
Good for smaller dogs, borders barely rise but good
I got these on a great sale (thanks, Chewy!) that made them on par with the basic version. I've seen some neg reviews on these. Occasionally my dog hits right at the corner and they will leak off the edge like any pad. I still find the slight bit of rise (which is not as high as the exaggerated-for-effect-just-like-any-cover-photo) to be helpful. Medium to large dogs probably pee too much and likely to hit those corners more and need bigger pads. I like layering 3 in our laundry room corner where I trained her to go because I can toss one soiled/wet and if she does hit a corner it is more likely to go only a little onto another that can stay out longer. Tip for encouraging pooping if you are training new: buy one expensive real or fake grass with attractant spray and for replacements by a long foot wide strip of turf from a roll at a home store and cut your own pieces to lay on the training pads.