Four Paws Wire Rake Scooper for Grass
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sanitary way to remove dog waste from your backyard.
- Scooper easily picks up waste on grassy and sandy surfaces.
- Comfortable rubber grip for convenience and ease.
- Durable wire dog rake is rust-resistant and easy to clean.
- No need to get your hands dirty with this wire rake.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Four Paws Wee-Wee Outdoor Rake, Spade & Pan Set, Large$28.78Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- dealFour Paws Sanitary Pooper Scooper, Plain$28.99Chewy Price
- Four Paws Wee-Wee Outdoor Dog Spade Set, Large$46.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle 2 in 1 Rake 'n Spade Dog Poop Scoop with Pan$24.79Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Vet's Best Perfect-Fit Washable Male Dog Wrap, XX-Small/X-Small: 10 to 17-in waist$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- dealWee-Wee Patch Indoor Potty, Small$33.47Chewy Price$51.99List Price$31.80Autoship Price
- Whager Reusable Smell Proof Dog Waste Bag & Poop Scooper$33.95Chewy Price
- Arm & Hammer Swivel Bin & Rake Backyard Waste Pickup$18.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Pooch Approved Products GoGo Stik Pooper Scooper$24.95Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Jaw Dog Pooper Scooper, Medium$19.73Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Arm & Hammer Disposable Handle Easy Tie Waste Bags, Blue, 75 count$5.79Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.50Autoship Price
- Whager Smell Proof Reusable Dog Poop Bag$21.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
359 Customer Reviews
Wish this poop a scooper came with the original rake and pan set! It really gets the whole load in one scoop. No more little pieces hitting me on the rebound.
not a good scooper
The handle is made out of plastic, but is a bit wide for my small hands. If you have carpal tunnel or arthritic hands like me, holding this scooper will be painful. I found myself very frustrated after scooping my dog's poop (medium size breed) because the poop would either fall through the prongs or get caught on the prongs.
This is a great product!
This is great for medium to large sized dogs. Lifts waste right off the grass without smearing. I buy a new one every year since the "tines" tend to bend in the ice & snow but it is so worth it. I will never use anything else.
works for dirt areas
My dogs play yard is strictly dirt, so using a shovel to pick up poop is messy because I get a bunch of dirt with it. This scoop is nice since all the dirt falls right through! It’s fairly small and can hold about 1-2 piles off my large breeds poop. I imagine it would work great for grass too! 10/10 would recommend
I got this because the scooper of the set I had before broke. I don’t like this one because the tongs are too small and the poop gets stuck to them. Also the plastic cover on the handle came off after a couple days.
Not as easy to use as thought, hard on an older back
Was hard on my back, having to bend over, very hard on a Sr. citizens back
Would not recommend this wire rake scooper
The wires (basket) too curved making it difficult to pick up dog poop. Especially bad is the large gap at the sides-poop just rolls right out. Tines bend to easy. I tried to bend the side wires closer but the tine just broke. Really disappointed in this product. I wouldn't give it any stars at all. I have ordered other products which I am very happy with and do recommend this company to friends. Unfortunately NOT this Four Paws Wire Rake Scooper
Unfortunately this rake won’t work for me because I have too much viny /weedy grass rather than regular grass in my yard. The tines get caught up in the vines and can’t pick up the poop. I’m not a fan of the wide space thin tines either. I suppose it would be good in a sandy situation or real fine grass.
its very short and I'm only 5'2. The handle isn't that comfortable but it scoops poop alright.
The description needed to specify for large or small dogs because my small dogs poop falls through the forks they are so wide apart!!!