Free Form Snip Tips Fatty Acid Capsules for Medium & Large Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Free Form helps support your pet's skin and coat, joints and immune system health by supplying free-form Omega-3 Fatty Acids derived from deep ocean fish oil through a special molecular distillation process. This creates a concentrated form of EPA and DHA that is readily available to be absorbed much more easily than other forms of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Provides a concentrated source of beneficial Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA to support immune system, joint health and overall wellness
- Free-form fatty acids are readily absorbed because the glycerol has been removed from the molecule
- No preservatives, sugar or starch
- Easy dosing capsules may be given to your pet orally, or you can snip off the tip of the capsule and squeeze it directly onto your pet's food
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Virbac MOVOFLEX Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 60 count$67.10Chewy Price$63.74Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Synovi G3 Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$67.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Medium Breed Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- dealNutramax Welactin Omega-3 Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Flexadin Advanced with UCII Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 60 count$52.99Chewy Price$54.49List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acids Large & Giant Breed Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Virbac MOVOFLEX Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Medium Breed Dogs, 60 count$58.54Chewy Price$55.61Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Small Breeds Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Free Form Snip Tips Fatty Acid Capsules for Small Dogs & Cats, 60 count bottle$15.29Chewy Price$14.53Autoship Price
- Synovi G4 Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Plus Duck Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$25.00Chewy Price$43.28List Price$23.75Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Eicosapentaencic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaencic Acid (DHA).||Fish Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin...||Active Ingredients: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 540 mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 360 mg, dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) 3 IU....||Omega 3, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D.||Pollock Oil, Mixed Tocopherols.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health||Heart Care, Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Immune Support, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
115 Customer Reviews
might be good but . . .
my dog won’t eat it. I put it on my dog’s food and he turned his v. large nose up at it. I put it by itself, wouldn’t touch it. He will eat the lighter color omega three. I may go back to it.
Wow! Amazing product!
This is BY FAR the best fatty acid supplement I have ever tried! My dog’s skin was very dry even with a very high quality diet. I tried a couple of other supplements but I did not see much difference. My veterinarian recommended this specific one and after 10 days, his skin and coat are shinier and so soft! No more flakes! Amazing! I’m keeping him on this for life.
free form gels
Got these today, unsure if theyll work for my boys dry and dandruff coat but boy do they STINK. Reviews that say they don’t- don’t listen lol. I know it’s fish oil but even my dog didn’t love it on his food but still ate it after a few minutes. My hands stunk the rest of the day despite washing numerous times. I’ll just have him swallow the gel cap whole from now on. His breath and mouth stunk from licking up the juice. Also, he was having a ton of gas after lol.
Recommended by Vet
This product was recommended by my vet for my pup's dry flaky skin. Chewy's price was the lowest.
Recommended by my vet for daily use. My dog hated swallowing them so I open and squeeze on her food each day and she eats it with no problems. She has joint issues and is beginning to get some arthritis. I use this daily with Dasuquin Advanced to help her stay comfortable.
Buddy feels great
Buddy has been using this product for 2 years now, it works great! He has a recurring injury that flares up when he runs and chasing his balls but since he has been taking this product he doesn't have to sit on the side line anymore!
This was recommended by our vet for our senior dog. It seems to help him. We'll keep using it.
Great stuff. Has helped my 11 year old Field Spaniel’s coat tremendously!
Waiting for kibble!!!
Ordered kibble with this order, no updates, no emails, no kibble???
Ordered by Clinical Nutritionist
I've used this Omega-3 supplement for 3 years. Have dog with CKD and Omega-3 seems to be protective of the kidneys. Would not use without consult with vet as nothing is side effect free.