Freely Beneficial Broth Tranquility Blend Dry Cat Food Topper, 4-oz bottleBy Freely
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- This delicious bone broth topper helps add flavor and excitement to your pal’s mealtimes.
- Made with simple, limited ingredients, including sweet potato, pumpkin and tasty white-meat turkey broth.
- Also features the soothing flavors of lavender and chamomile for extra yummy interest.
- This topper can be warmed and served on your kitty’s dry food for a delicious mealtime supplement.
- This grain-free recipe contains no wheat, corn, rice, soy, oats or barley.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
All six cats won't even consider this stuff!
Wasted money. Not even one of my six cats would go beyond sniffing this!
Started this on my crazy cat before New Year's. He seems a bit calmer , but still cautious to say he is better.
Cat Food topper
My cat hates this stuff. She looks at me with hate when I give her that on top of her food, verses a canned grain free wet food. Every cats different. I got a prissy one-_-
My entire herd loves this
I have a house full of kitties and they love this stuff. I’ve tried every calming product out there including local ones and this helps!
my cats did not like this
this may be better for a dog. my cats wouldn't eat any food that it was topped on. too bad because it comes in a great bottle and it sounds good, but sadly I just poured it into a plant outside.
Kitten Loves It
There's not a lot of it, but my kitten licks his bowl clean whenever I add some of this broth to his food! I would order this again. :]
Mine won't touch it.
None of the ferals I care for will eat ifthis is on their food.
Older cat and kitten both love it!
I got some of this for my cat as a special treat since we are working on getting his weight down. He loves having just a bit on his food. We even like to give him a bit of broth alone when he gets jealous of the treats his canine brother gets. I gave some to a family member that just took in a kitten, and the broth is helping a lot with the transition to solid food. It softens up the kibble they feed just enough for the kitten to eat more comfortably. None of it goes to waste either since it keeps in the fridge for a month after it's opened.
Not a hit with the gang
None of my cats would eat it. Will not buy again.
My cats love this
I use this when my cats get finicky and it works great. When I add this they eat all of their food. It's a plus because I hate to throw out any food.