Freely Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- This nutritious dog food recipe is made with limited ingredients, providing your pup with balanced nutrition and no extra fillers.
- Fresh, deboned lamb is the first ingredient and the only protein.
- Includes added taurine to help support your dog’s heart health antioxidant vitamins to support your pal’s immune system.
- Can be served as a topper on your pup’s dry food for a boost of flavor, or on its own as a complete and balanced meal.
- This grain-free recipe contains 95 percent animal protein, with no wheat, corn, rice, soy, oats or barley included.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Lamb, Vegetable Broth, Lamb Liver...||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver...||Vegetable Broth, Pea Protein, Sweet Potatoes...||Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Broth...||Chicken, Turkey, Chicken Broth...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Flax-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Natural|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support||Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health||Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Not worth it
My dogs wouldn't touch it. They are semi picky but this dog food was a total waste of money. They were hungry and really wanted to eat but took one bite and that was it. It sat there all day. I finally had pity on them and gave them something else. Now I'm stuck with the rest of the case. Guess I'll donate it but I kind of hesitate because if my dogs won't touch it I feel bad giving it to any other dogs.
Maggie loves meal time and licks her plate clean! She absolutely loves her new food! Her coat looks healthier, too
Boone loved it!
My dog Boone loved the Freely Lamb wet food. Blended into the Freely dry food and cleaned the bowl. Great new food.