Freely Turkey Recipe Puppy Whole Grain Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag
About This Item
- This puppy food is made with purposefully selected ingredients, providing balanced nutrition for your growing puppy.
- Turkey is the first ingredient in this recipe, and the only protein—a great white-meat option for your pup.
- Crafted with the optimal protein levels to support the development of lean, healthy muscles.
- Included DHA helps support your pal’s cognitive development.
- Whole grains provide complex carbohydrates that support your pup’s energy levels.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Now Fresh Grain-Free Large Breed Puppy Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Salmon & Turkey Recipe Large Breed Puppy Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- CANIDAE PURE Petite Puppy Small Breed Grain-Free with Salmon Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Carnivore Grain-Free Chicken, Turkey + Duck Puppy Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$75.40Chewy Price$77.99List Price$71.63Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Puppy Limited Ingredient Chicken, Lentil & Whole Egg Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Merrick Healthy Grains Raw-Coated Kibble Puppy Recipe Freeze-Dried Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$25.98Chewy Price$24.68Autoship Price
- BIXBI Liberty Puppy Original Recipe Fresh Turkey, Chicken & Fish Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Salmon & Turkey Recipe Large Breed Puppy Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$82.99Chewy Price$78.84Autoship Price
- Annamaet Grain-Free Ohana Puppy Formula Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Annamaet Original Puppy Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$17.09Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Now Fresh Grain-Free Puppy Recipe Dry Dog Food, 3.5-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Whole Earth Farms Puppy Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$51.98Chewy Price$49.38Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Oat Groats...||Deboned Turkey, Red Lentils, Whole Yellow Peas...||Eggs, Brown Rice, Oat Groats...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oat Groats...||Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Salmon Meal...|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Vegetarian...||Gluten Free, High-Protein, High Fiber...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||N/A||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Circulatory Care, Heart Care...||High Protein, Muscle Care, High-Energy...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Chicken, --||Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Catfish, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Duck, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Great for Puppy with Chicken Allergy
I've had my puppy since January and literally have tried everything from medication, very expensive vet prescribed food, vitamins and probiotics to help with his gastrointestinal issues. Literally 6 months of getting woken up multiple times in the middle of the night due to my dog's stomach issues. I found out he was allergic to chicken and then was on the search for chicken free food, which is EXTREMELY hard to come by. Even food that is labeled "chicken free" has some sort of chicken product. I was so tired and obviously did not want to take any chances with switching him to food that might not help. He also is prone to forming kidney stones (yay for Dalmatian puppies!!!) so there are quite a bit of ingredients that I needed to be on the look out for. After doing HOURS of research (and not being able to afford to feed him raw at the moment) I finally came across freely that had everything I was looking for. Since then, no more midnight - 3 am potty breaks or accidents in the house! The only thing I wish is that they made a couple different flavor options (maybe like duck with all the same/limited ingredients) because my puppy isn't crazy about this flavor like other foods that he's tried, but honestly I can't complain since he is finally on a regular bathroom schedule and I'm back to sleeping through the night.
We picked up our new puppy last week and also picked up a bag of the previous food he had been fed, which was a "big name" brand. He wanted nothing to do with that food. After two days of him turning his nose up to it, we gave him some Freely Puppy to try and he immediately started eating it. That made the decision to switch pretty easy and he's been loving his new Freely food ever since! As a pet owner, it's also great that the dog food bag is resealable. This helps keep the food fresh and keeps his little nose out of it. Highly recommend this food for any puppies!
Took a bit and an additional mix, but my puppy loves this!
I was really looking for a healthy, simple-ingredient puppy food for my new cavalier, and after mixing this with Purina Pro Plan for additional texture and flavor - as well as getting a puzzle feeder - Freely was a good fit.
Came for the food, Stayed for the people!
We first started our puppy on Freely's Puppy recipe because we were looking for which brand and protein he would like best. Our dog liked a few of the foods we tried, but only Freely offered customer support that matched the quality of it's products! We got to chat with an actual small animal nutritionist, even though we weren't feeding their food at the time. There are a lot of good brands out there with ingredients that our puppy would have loved - but it's the support we get after bringing home his food that will have us sticking with Freely.
Perfect for a Puppy with Allergies
After a trip to the vet, I learned that my 5-month-old puppy is allergic to quite a few things. My vet recommended that I try feeding Freely's limited-ingredient puppy recipe. Stella goes crazy for this food and I feel confident knowing I'm feeding her food that is so nutritious. Freely has made me a life-long customer!