Create masterfully smooth cut lines with the 6.5” Akira 46 Blending Shear from Fresh Shears. These handmade shears are constructed from high carbon 440C Japanese grade steel with 46 curved teeth that provide effortless blending with the ability to remove bulk from even coarse coats. Complete with an easy-adjust tension system, these shears help provide total control over your cutting experience. With an ergonomic semi-offset handle and full convex cut blades, the 6.5” Akira 46 Blending Shear is designed for all-day comfort with quality that lasts.
- Handcrafted with high carbon 440C Japanese grade steel.
- Features 46 teeth along the blades to naturally blend cut lines.
- Designed with an ergonomic semi-offset handle for all-day comfort.
- Leaf spring tension system is easy to adjust by hand.
- 58-59 on the Rockwell hardness scale.
Storage Case and Finger Sizers
See all items by Fresh Shears