The 8” Akira 26 Lefty Chunking Shear from Fresh Shears ensures every blended line is smooth and precise. Handcrafted from high carbon 440C Japanese grade steel, the full convex cut blades feature 26 teeth that help add texture, remove bulk and blend cut lines. They glide through fine furs and coarse coats with ease, and the ergonomic semi-offset lefty handle provides a natural grip to keep you comfortable all day. Easily adjust the tension as needed with the leaf spring system for a customizable cutting experience that can’t be beaten.
- Handcrafted with high carbon 440C Japanese grade steel.
- Features 26 teeth along the blades to naturally blend cut lines.
- For left-handed use—features an ergonomic semi-offset handle for all-day comfort.
- Leaf spring tension system is easy to adjust by hand.
- 58-59 on the Rockwell hardness scale.
Storage Case and Finger Sizers
See all items by Fresh Shears