Fresh Step Advanced Simply Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 18.5-lb box
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fights odors on contact for longer odor control.
- This unscented litter is formulated without added fragrances and dyes.
- High clumping means less kitty litter left on your kitty’s paws.
- Neutralizes odors with activated charcoal with 10 days of odor control.
- Highly absorbent litter clumps to ensure stinky crumbles aren’t left behind.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$16.05Chewy Price$15.25Autoship Price
- Sanicat Extreme Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 21-lb box$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Frisco Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$17.77Chewy Price$16.88Autoship Price
- Litter Pearls Micro Crystal Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 10.5-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Tidy Max Lightweight Instant Action Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 17-lb box, bundle of 2$59.96Chewy Price$56.96Autoship Price
- sWheat Scoop Premium+ Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$14.50Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Petmate Flexible Litter Mat, Color Varies$5.51Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Odor Control Filters Self-Cleaning Litter Box Refills, 10 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.09List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Drymate Premium Debossed Cat Litter Trapping Mat, Taupe$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Stink Free Scoop & Bag Cat Litter Waste Bags$10.98Chewy Price$13.96List Price
- Imperial Cat Long Handled Heavy Duty Cat Litter Scoop$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Unscented, Clumping, Dust Free||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Unscented||Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Multi-Cat||Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented||Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
99.9% Dust, .1% Dust Free
We gave this a try, it failed miserably. It states 99.9% dust free, that couldn't be any further from the truth. First scoop in to the gravel like litter and a plume of dust enveloped the entire area around the litter box. There was also a slight scent to the "simply unscented" litter. I usually noticed it when scooping into the litter. Waste of money, dust spread out all around the litter box, similar to the pollen in New England during the spring.
Low dust, No smell
Scented litter always stinks so bad to start with and worse when it’s mixed with pee and poo. This doesn’t have a scent and doesn’t get gross when the cats use it. Not much dust compared to other litters. It’s not completely dust free, but I no longer see dusty paw prints on surfaces I use to.
Kali likes it!
As far as cat litter goes, this is a great one. I prefer no perfumes & I'm sure Kali does too. It clumps easily, all I have to do is keep adding more & mixing it through ...I do scoop twice daily. It does create some dust, imagine they all do. And chewy makes it so easy!!!!!
Context for all the cat peeps out there. I’ve been on a mission to find a combination near dust free, odor absorbing, and exceptional clumping for our two boys. We maintain 4 boxes and I was tired of needing to wear a mask just to scoop because of the dust and smell. We scoop multiple times a day so boxes stay as fresh as possible. I have tried 5 different litters. This stuff is rated 99.9% dust free, is unscented, and good clumping ability. I just used it for the first time. If, by 99.9% dust free, the manufacturer meant you will get a large plume of dust when adding to the cat box, they nailed it. And it’s not like I poured the litter from a great distance. I had the box practically laying in the box as I dispensed the litter. Hey, what can I say, I’m old and that box is HEAVY. Im not going to waste the litter so we’ll use until gone. We won’t purchase again. If you buy it I suggest a companion respirator.
Good for allergies, doesn't make a huge mess!
I think this is a great litter for all cats, but especially for those with allergies!!! My cat isn't super picky about her litter, but she does seem to really like this one. It's completely unscented, but really holds in odors. I scoop her litter box anywhere from 1-3 days and it never smells!! Great clumping and easy to scoop and dispose of waste. I wouldn't call it dust-free, but it's much better than others I've tried and it doesn't stick to my cats paws as much. Would definitely recommend for all cat owners!!
Not dust free at all
I typically use the Arm and Hammer clump and seal which is absolutely dust free but thought I would try this one out as the other one tracks a lot of litter all over the house. As soon as I poured the litter into the pan a big cloud of dust poofed out and I coughed. When I scoop it, there is also a cloud of dust. I will say it tracks less litter but I'd rather have my kitties not breathe in dust when they potty and just deal with the tracks. Three stars for minimal tracking but NOT dust free.
Has scent AND DUST
I thought I would try this litter, as my preferred litter can get pricey. Pros: Cats happily use it; it is in one of the two boxes they use most. Reasonably priced. Cons: This litter is very dusty in all purchased boxes I've used. 99.9% dust free seems optimistic. It also has a scent, not overpowering, but more than my other clay clumping unscented litters. The box is very sturdy, which means cutting it open to dump full boxes is not easy. But, no spilled litter in transit
Does what it says!
Clumps good. No dust, no scent. Tracks slightly but no worse than any other litter. I like that the box is sturdy and the built in handle makes it easier to pick up and pour.
My furry girls love it!
I have tried so many litters and this one doesn’t track beyond the area of the litter box. There is dust but I have yet to find a litter that is completely dust free. With two cats, tracking was a huge issue but not anymore.
Low odor control
I’ve used a lot of litter and normally fresh step is my go-to, but this litter doesn’t seem to contain the odor, and it crumbles into little unscoopable pieces way too often. I’ve had to change the litter more than once a week so my cat doesn’t turn up his nose at the litter box. At least I’m using up this litter quickly so I can get a better type, but I’m very disappointed. It’s also quite heavy and seems to hurt my cat’s paws.