Fresh Step All-in-One Cat Litter Scoop
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The base has multiple angles to help isolate sifting between small clumps and large clumps for quicker scooping.
- A multi-purpose scoop to make picking up after your kitty easy.
- Designed with textured sides and a non-slip grip for comfortable scooping.
- Features a push counter hook for greater leverage on the scoop and a reinforced bridge for greater strength.
- Helps you keep your home fresh and clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plastic Litter Scooper with Caddy$4.99Chewy Price
- Noba Premium Cat Litter Scoop, Orange$4.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Litter Scooper$7.76Chewy Price
- iPrimio Polished Aluminum, Cat Scooper, X-Large$21.95Chewy Price$20.85Autoship Price
- iPrimio Deep Shovel Cat Litter Scooper, X-Large$10.99Chewy Price$14.95List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- dealNature's Miracle Odor Control Filters & Receptacles Self-Cleaning Litter Box Refills, 8 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Drymate Didjeridu Cat Litter Mat$14.24Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Fresh Step Cat Litter Trapper Keeper$6.79Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Microfiber Chenille Fish Bone Litter Mat, Gray$29.11Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Odor Control Waste Receptacles, 18 count$18.24Chewy Price$31.99List Price$17.33Autoship Price
- Ubbi Non-Slip Unscented Cat Litter Box Mat$14.99Chewy Price
- Drymate Cat Litter Mat, Brown Stripe, Large$13.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
This scooper is designed wrong. The way it’s curved in the front makes it difficult to pick up the litter. And it takes forever to sift the litter because of the design of the holes. It’s pointless to have the small holes in the front because all the litter falls to the back of the scoop where the big holes are, and stuff still gets through. I threw it out.
Shook, who Knew!
The quality is there! It really is the little things that make a difference. The handle is super sturdy and the sifting design is what I have been looking for. I appreciate that you are able to hang up the scooper with the built in ring. The ridges on the grip of the scooper is ideal, I have yet to find in any other scooper this good!
Great Litter Scoop
I really like this scoop, the back of it has larger holes for the big stuff. I truly like the front it has small holes, so you can get the tiny pieces. I recommend this product.
wood pellet litter scoop
ive been looking for a scoop with big enough holes for wood pellet cat litter and this is the only one i have found. i dont use the small holes at the front so my only complaint is that you have to hold the scoop at a weird angle to sift from the back if you are using wood pellets. but i realize that is not the intended use of this product. i do not use regular clay cat litter so i am not sure how it will work for that but if you are looking for a scoop for wood pellet cat litter this does work.
This scoop would be perfect if the small holes were in the back of the scoop instead of the front. Because when you scoop everything naturally goes to the back and the small stuff falls right out. Otherwise I love the handle and the scraper is great too.
Doesn't work how i thought it would
The finer sifting holes are too small and get plugged by individual litter grains. I was looking for a way to catch the smaller crumbles that break off of the bigger pee clumps but this scooper does not accomplish that.
Not the best by a long shot
Decided to get he scoop with my paw points. Sorry I did. the small holes in front do nothing as the clean litter when scooped with the used litter do not fall through and all the large pieces hold the litter from sifting through the back slots. The ergo handle design is easy on the wrist but the scoop was designed to use "more " cat litter in my opinion
The best scoop ever
Scoops generally have large openings, which makes it very difficult to retain all but the largest clumps. This one has two different sizes, which is ideal. I purchased four scoops for four sandboxes and would recommend it highly.
I hoped this would be the best scoop ever. It wasn't. It's big, too big. The handle's not ergonomically friendly. A lot falls through holes that shouldn't. The squared front corners don't work well in rounded corner litter boxes. I plan to give this to someone who uses pellets. They may like it.
I did not like this item. The holes in the front are too small and the slots are too big and let waste fall through.