Fresh Step Clean Paws Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 22.5-lb box
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clumping, low-tracking litter features larger particles to help keep paws and floors litter-free—no extra cleanup!
- Triple-action formula with Ammonia Block Technology helps trap and eliminate bacterial odors for up to 10 days of odor control.
- 99.9% dust-free formula allows you and your kitty to breathe easy while keeping surfaces clean and the paw-activated fragrance releases a fresh scent every time she uses the litter box.
- Features ClumpLock technology that helps absorb liquid, forming tight clumps for easy scooping and no crumbles.
- Created with your feline friend's health and happiness in mind.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Odor Defense Herbal Pine Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$17.37Chewy Price$16.50Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Outstretch Concentrated Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 19-lb box$13.78Chewy Price$15.69List Price
- Frisco Unscented Odor Defense Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$16.16Chewy Price$15.35Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Clean Paws Multi-Cat Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 22.5-lb box$16.29Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- Fresh Step Advanced Multi-Cat Febreze Freshness Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 18.5-lb box, 2 pack$29.39Chewy Price$27.92Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Clump & Seal Lightweight Scented Clumping Cat Litter, 18-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Outstretch Advanced Concentrated Febreze Freshness Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 32-lb box$27.89Chewy Price$26.50Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Ultra Last Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 18-lb box$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Advanced Refreshing Gain Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 18.5-lb box, 2 pack$29.09Chewy Price$29.39List Price$27.64Autoship Price
- DealArm & Hammer Litter Clump & Seal Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter,28-lb box$21.60Chewy Price$23.69List Price$20.52Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Platinum Slide Multi-Cat Cat Litter, 37-lb box$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Lightweight Simply Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 15.4-lb box$15.69Chewy Price$17.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Low Tracking||Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Scented, Clumping, Low Tracking||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
722 Customer Reviews
I have been using this litter for about a week, and so far, I really like it. My cat would track her previous litter around my apartment and it was driving me crazy to have to sweep it up every day. Plus it used to get stuck in her paws and she would end up ingesting it and throwing it back up. This new litter has fixed all of those problems. It doesn't track at all and her paws have stayed completely clean which is a big win. It does have a noticeable scent to the litter but it isn't bad. It just smells clean. It definitely covers cat odors. I will continue to order this litter in the future.
Low tracking & deodorizes well
Low tracking due to larger pieces but still clumps hard! Stinky boys' pungent excrement is deodorized & disguised well until I can scoop it later that day (& it's not too perfumed). My 5 cats seem to like it & it performs like advertised. Just a little dusty when I scoop the litter, otherwise perfect.
I have given Fresh Step litter many chances but every time I get this kind, the litter smell is overpowering, not to mention dust ALL over the litter box, wall next to it, and the floor. Just simply scooping the litter stirs up so much dust, I have had to use a mask whenever I scoop it. My cats sneeze a lot when I use any Fresh Step litter. A&H litter is WAY better.
love the small containers
I am so glad that I saw where I could get the clean paws in small packages. I had to take a knife to open the box of litter because I am not able to just pour in the litter box. Thanks for your help with this. Carolyn
Best cat litter ever
This is the best litter I have found. It controls odor, is easy to clean, is very low in dust. I have significantly less tracking outside the box.
The best litter
I have 3 cats and I have tried EVERY litter out there. This truly does not leave little litter trails from the litter box and if works well on strong smells. I have an elderly cat who we keep a litter box in the bedroom for and this litter is a saving grace.
We really love this litter,it controls odors better than most other litter,it also clumps really well and doesn’t stick to cats paws.It also stops the cats from tracking litter through the house.I would highly recommend this litter!!
Cleans paws is right!
Clean paws is correct! Although sticks to box, I appreciate it doesn’t track on my kitties paws
Within 30 minutes of putting this in litter box, the surrounding floor was covered in the large granules and tracked across three rooms! Far worse than previous litters. Not impressed with this so far!!
One thing I really like about this is the odor control. Even when there is fresh poop in the litter box, I cannot smell a thing and that is really unbelievable! Except when scooping. Scooping it smells horrible (not just the poop but that mixed with the odor of the litter itself) and is incredibly dusty that it gets in my mouth/nose I end up tasting it. So I don't look forward to the daily scooping at all. Another con is that the litter that's mixed with pee sometimes gets stuck on the edge of the scooper so I end up having to take some time wiping that off which can be difficult at times.