Fresh Step Odor Shield Febreze Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clumping littler helps fight extreme odors with the power of Febreze.
- Specially formulated for some of the busiest litter boxes and features Ammonia Block Technology activated charcoal that helps trap and eliminate litter odor for up to 10 days.
- Low-dust formula allows you and your kitty to breathe easy while the paw-activated fragrance releases every time your cat uses her litter box.
- Features ClumpLock technology that helps absorb liquid, forming tight clumps for easy scooping and no crumbles.
- Comes with 4 compact and convenient, resealable packs to make carrying, lifting and pouring a cinch!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Unscented Odor Defense Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$16.16Chewy Price$15.35Autoship Price
- DealEver Clean Lightly Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$23.45Chewy Price$24.59List Price
- DealFrisco Odor Defense Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$16.16Chewy Price$15.35Autoship Price
- DealEver Clean Everfresh Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$24.59Chewy Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$19.53Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.55Autoship Price
- DealEver Clean Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$21.44Chewy Price$24.59List Price
- DealSmartCat Ultimate Litter Box$21.99Chewy Price
- DealCatit Cat Pan Litter Mat$11.96Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFresh Step Febreze Scented Non-Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 21-lb bag$10.21Chewy Price$12.19List Price
- DealSmartCat Corner Litter Box$18.11Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealArm & Hammer Multi-Cat Strength Clean Burst Clumping Litter, 40-lb box$16.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented, Lightweight||Clumping, Scented, Odor Control, Dust Free||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat||Clumping|
|Litter Box Type||—||—||—||—||Pan|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
434 Customer Reviews
I have used Fresh Step for 15 years or more. Then I decided to try Pretty Litter. The TV ad's looked promising. What a huge disappointment! I couldn't wait to get back to my old stand-by, Fresh Step! I'll never change litter again!
Puts Tidy Cat to shame
There is absolutely no comparison between Tidy Cat and Fresh Step...I've been using TC for years and the clumping was terrible...first time I bought Fresh Step and it's amazing !! I'll never purchase Tidy Cat again.
This litter works well, with a mix of coarse and fine grains. However, the scent is almost too powerful for me to remain in the room with the catbox, and I feel bad for my cat when using it. Definitely not recommended for cats that are already averse to litterboxes.
Great litter for our 2
I've always used a different brand of litter until a friend of mine recommended Fresh Step. It has stayed true to it's name of "fresh" as there has been no ammonia smell after a couple of weeks use. It clumps very well and cleans nicely. It does not fall apart while scooping either.
Over the years I've tried various brands (some major brands are totally useless) and I've always come back to Fresh Step. It's easy to clean, used litter doesn't break up when moving it from the box to a trash bag, and I've never noticed or had complaints about litter box smell.
I am very satisfied with this litter. It has febreeze so I expected the smell to maybe be overwhelming, but it wasn't. Also, the clumping factor is great, there is no breaking apart of clumps while scooping causing difficulty sifting tiny pieces. I switched from dr elsey's looking for a litter that clumped better and tracked less, with better odor control, and I've found that in this litter. Also, the packaging is great, being that it comes in multiple resealable bags that are lighter making them easy to handle and reuse. Lastly, my kittens took to it right away as if nothing had changed. I definitely recomiend this product, nothing negative to say!
not dust free or even low
I have used various varieties of Fresh Step clumping litter through a couple generations of cats. I've found it great with clumping and odor control. My old cat family were long-haired, which might have helped with the dust issue, but since I've had my young short-haired cats, I've found there's a thin coat of dust on furniture near the box, and also can see foot prints on a glass coffee table and a half wall. I am continuing to use if for now, because cats have always liked it and even at one point when there were 5 cats in my home, there was no odor when scooped daily. This is true even while elderly cats had kidney issues, and left large amounts of urine in the box.
cats love it
This is the best Cat Litter on earth! I would not ever buy any other kind. Once you put it in the litter box all scents are covered.
Best litter ever
I have been using Fresh Step for over 14 years and would not even consider any other brand. It has complete odor control, clumps very well and is very well received by both of my cats. They say you never have to change it if you clean it daily but I do dump it all out and start over every 6 months but not because it's not working but because I think the littler box itself needs to be cleaned. I would recommend this to any one with a cat or cats.
Fresh step Litter
I love the litter itself but the one bag had a small tear in it. I didn't notice until I picked it up and saw litter all over the floor