Fringe Studio "Cat Mom" Ceramic Tray
About This Item
- Stylish, sturdy ceramic tray.
- The paw-fect tray to add to your decor.
- Cat-themed for the cat lover in your life.
- Comes with a decorative box for easy gifting.
- In the shape of a heart for extra adorable vibes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Shop by Fringe Studio BFF Chihuahua Ceramic Coaster$5.70Chewy Price$6.33List Price
- Design Imports Dog & Hydrant Salt & Pepper Shakers$9.99Chewy Price
- Design Imports Frenchies Ceramic Salt & Pepper Shakers$9.76Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pet Shop by Fringe Studio BFF Kitty Ceramic Coaster$6.21Chewy Price
- DealDesign Imports Cat's Meow Printed Chef's Apron$18.77Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- True Zoo Paws Off Glass Markers, Set of 6$9.86Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Reed Evins Art Car Coaster Set$12.00Chewy Price
- Fringe Studio "Dog Happy Camper" Trinket Dish Tray$8.54Chewy Price$12.00List Price
- Fringe Studio "Dog Celestial" Trinket Dish Tray$8.86Chewy Price$12.00List Price
- True Zoo Spot On Glass Markers, 6 count$9.00Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Primitives by Kathy Dogs Wine Glass, 15-oz$15.52Chewy Price$20.25List Price
- Blush Fur Mama Stemless Wine Glass, 20-oz$10.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
cute! but wouldn’t repurchase
very cute and nice looking! so i bought these for my cat (water and food), and after about a month of using them, the bottom part of the food bowl (the wood part) completely detached. i’m sure it’s from “water damage”, because i routinely clean the bowls, but their pet food bowls, they should be able to withstand the elements if you ask me. plus just the center of the wood is glued to the bottom of the bowl, so it didn’t seem to have much attachment to begin with. i still use the bowl! i just wouldn’t repurchase or recommend!