Fringe Studio Stitched "Cat Lover" Canvas Pouch
About This Item
- This durable canvas coin pouch is compact and ready to go.
- Crafted with 100% heavyweight cotton.
- Fringed edges on top give this pouch a rustic homemade feel.
- Cat-themed for the cat lover in your life.
- Has a cute embroidered design and tassel zipper pull.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Friends Cutout Cat Drop Earrings, Gold Green$8.61Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pet Friends Pave Paw Cutout Pendant Necklace, Silver$6.17Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Pet Friends Antiqued Circle Paw Stud Earrings, Silver$9.21Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pet Friends Heart Paw Pendant Necklace, Silver$8.61Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Pet Friends Pave Paw Cutout Drop Earrings, Silver$8.85Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pet Friends Cat Stone Drop Earrings, Silver$10.04Chewy Price
- Pet Friends Paw Print Drop Earrings, Silver$8.03Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pet Friends Cat Mom Pendant Necklace, Silvertone$10.94Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Pet Friends Dog Mom Pendant Necklace, Silvertone$8.61Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Pet Friends Cat Stud Earrings, Silver Crystal$7.96Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pet Friends Paw Circle Drop Earrings, Silver Jet$9.99Chewy Price
- Pet Friends Paw Hoop Earrings, Silver Crystal$9.37Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
cute, but the base MOLDED after 2mo
very cute and nice looking, but the water base MOLDED! (and i clean the bowls regularly) so honestly, the quality of these products isn’t great for the price. i bought the scoop, and after a couple days the handle broke off. i bought the smaller water and food bowl for my cat, and the base of the food bowl broke off after about a month. and i bought the larger food and water bowl for my dog, and after a little less than two months the base of the water bowl molded! she’s a dog obviously, so when she drinks water she “laps” it up, so it generally splashes a little outside the bowl, but i clean it regularly. a couple weeks ago, i had noticed spots on the bottom that were just darker then the wood. and by tonight, there were so many of them as well as some green and a little patch of fuzzy mold. not to mention, the wood base cracked after a couple weeks of using it, but it didn’t fully fall off. SO unimpressed with this brand! what a bummer.
Like this a lot
I really like this a lot. It would be five stars if it was bigger. But that's my fault for not paying attention to the dimensions! :)