Frisco 18th Century Dog & Cat Dress Costume
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dress your pet up in an elegant 18th century costume for a cute and totally unique Halloween look.
- Features a white, curly-haired headpiece with bows, a blue-and-pink 18th century corset-style dress, and a choker necklace.
- Suitable for both cats and dogs who want to dress fancy for trick-or-treating.
- Available in various sizes so that there’s a costume for every pet.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from cozy beds to sturdy toys, to leakproof potty gear. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Krewe Sesame Street The Count Dog Costume, Small$24.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Frog Dog & Cat Costume, Medium$6.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Workout Girl Dog & Cat Costume, Large$11.66Chewy Price$15.29List Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Royal King Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$14.06Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealFrisco Pirate Ship Dog & Cat Costume, Large$10.98Chewy Price$15.29List Price
- DealFrisco Tiger Dog & Cat Costume, XX-Large$10.71Chewy Price$13.59List Price
- Pet Krewe Steam Punk Dog Costume, Large/X-Large$19.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Chipmunk Dog & Cat Costume, Medium$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Punk Rocker Dog & Cat Costume, X-Small$7.31Chewy Price$12.79List Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Penguin Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$10.40Chewy Price$15.26List Price
- DealFrisco Spider Dog & Cat Costume, Medium$13.68Chewy Price$16.19List Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Doctor Dog & Cat Costume, XX-Large$10.19Chewy Price$15.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Costume Type||Classic, Funny||Career||Career, Funny||Funny, Classic||Funny, Classic|
|Material||Polyester||Polyester, Cotton||Polyester, Acrylic||Polyester||Polyester|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Best Halloween Costume!!
My dog, Penny, needed her ego checked. We scrolled the Chewy website for about an hour looking for the perfect costume to take her down a few notches on Halloween. When we stumbled upon this 1800s attire, it was love at first sight. We waited anxiously for the costume and it came a day early (thanks Chewy!). After a few tries, we got Penny in the costume - wig and all. It was as if she was transported to the 1800s. The wig worked perfectly with her gray muzzle and the dress really highlighted her figure. The wig also made for a great beard too when Penny got sick of wearing it on her head. But, best of all, the costume served as a greater neutralizer for Penny's alpha personality. Anytime she would wear the costume, she would immediately loose her attitude and remain frozen in place with a look of terror or constipation. This costume brought many laughs to us and our friends this Halloween and a reality check for our sweet Penny. Thanks Chewy! Also, Penny got an XXL and is about 45 pounds for those who need help with sizing.
cute but wig has sharp points
The dress is cute. However the under chin straps have sharp ends under the wig which hurt my dog. I will have to detach the wig
18 th century lady
Kids picked this out for our beagle/King Charles mix. Hiccup is wearing a medium. We find the costume really funny and she looks so cute.
Ellie is 20 pounds and the large fits her with some room to spare! She moves around comfortably in it.
It was everything I had hoped for. Our Doxie was serving class and sass in this getup. Honestly a favorite!