Frisco 2-in-1 Dog & Cat Shampoo & Conditioner, Clean Scent
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Shampoo and conditioner in one, cleans and hydrates in a single formula. For dogs and cats.
- Gentle coconut and plant-derived cleansers clean without harshness. Clean Scent for extra odor control.
- Made with Certified Organic Aloe Vera juice to help naturally hydrate the skin and coat.
- With added pro-vitamin B5 and vitamin E to support skin and coat health.
- Paraben-free formula. Easy to use by just lathering up and rinsing thoroughly.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Oatmeal Dog & Cat Conditioner, Almond Scent, 1-gal bottle$44.95Chewy Price$42.70Autoship Price
- dealPet Head Dirty Talk Deodorizing Shampoo$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Frisco Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, Almond Scent, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$64.78Chewy Price$71.98List Price$61.54Autoship Price
- Paws & Pals Oatmeal, Sweet Basil & Turmeric Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Dog Wash Dry Dog Shampoo Spray, 5-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- TropiClean Lime & Coconut Deodorizing Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Dog Whisperer No Rinse Waterless Lavender Spearmint Dog Shampoo, 7.1-oz bottle, case of 2$25.07Chewy Price$25.99List Price$23.82Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Oatmeal Dog Conditioner, 10-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- BioSilk Therapy Whitening Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$6.04Chewy Price$9.99List Price$5.74Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Oatmeal Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$9.35Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.88Autoship Price
- Frisco Tea Tree & Aloe Soothing Dog Spray, 12-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- TropiClean Waterless Hypo Allergenic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 7.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Coconut & Plant Derived Cleansers, Glycol Distearate(and) Steareth-4...||Purified Water, Coconut & Plant Derived Cleansers, Conditioner...||Deionized Water, Sodium Lareth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...||Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate...||Purified Water, Coconut & Plant Derived Cleansers, Aloe Vera Juice...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Doesn’t really smell
Doesn’t really smell like anything but my dog doesn’t get annoy with the scent
Not my favorite
This is not the best product I've used. It doesn't smell the greatest and the consistency is so runny. You need to use a lot more than other brands.
Like that it is a shampoo and conditioner in one. I like it
Good for All!
I purchased this shampoo/conditioner duo for the first time use on our new Shepsky puppy and our small dog. My small dog struggles with itchiness and our Shepsky has a thick coat of fur. I noticed great results after just one use! The Shepsky fur was silky soft afterward and I could see the volume in my small dog’s fur! I have not noticed as much itchiness lately I feel confident in trying this product on my cat next, who is a Maine Coon! I like that this cleanser is lightly scented with aloe (living in the valley of AZ)
SMELLS SO GOOD!!
This product smells so good and made my dogs coat feelm so m soft which never happens
My short hair chihuahua mix is shedding less with this shampoo
Not bad, but not what I wanted
I normally use the GNC vanilla oatmeal shampoo for my small Bichon/Yorkies but tried this as a substitute. It’s a lot thinner and reminds me of the Jon Paul shampoo. Not bad, but not what I was looking for. I’ll be going back to GNC.
Our Cat Loves It!!
Our cat was having some skin issues and our vet suggested this shampoo and conditioner. We got it and our cat, who has not been a fan of baths, loves getting a bath now. His skin is in great condition now and his fur is very shiny!! Highly recommend!
Dandruff is gone
First I didn’t like it because there is not much foam but after 1 time use my cat dandruff is gone amazing!!
This shampoo seemed to do the trick, it’s not overly fragrant. My dog no longer smells like a Wet dog anymore so I would give it a thumbs up.