Frisco 2-in-1 Tearable Peapod & Peas Plush Squeaky Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A toy designed to be destroyed – let your dog tear the outer peapod shell to reveal the 3 peas inside.
- Soft, plush toy duo is great for catching, fetching and cuddling.
- Super cute two-in-one design includes a peapod outside and three pea toys inside.
- Three smiley peas sit inside the peapod waiting for your dog to dig them out.
- Peas contain squeakers and crinkle paper to help keep up the fun during playtime.
- Brings out your dog’s inner gourmet with a little bit of foodie fun.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Gym Bag Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.74Chewy Price
- DealZippyPaws Burrow Hide & Seek Plush Dog Toy, Popcorn Bucket$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealFrisco Brunch Egg in Hole 2-in-1 Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$8.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Brunch Acai Bowl Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$14.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Summer Fun Cooler Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Camping BBQ Grill Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Brunch Bagel with Lox Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.46Chewy Price
- Frisco Red Envelope Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 pack$7.09Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Exercise||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester||Polyester||Latex, Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Chew Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
99 Customer Reviews
Her favorite toy!
Of all her toys, the green peas inside the pod are her favorite! She's a Bichon and the peas are just the right size for her to catch. She traded in her blue ball, which was a tad larger for these green peas. Today she made her longest catch yet...23 feet away a high-fly! We have hours of fun playing chase, fetch and catch with this toy. She was very upset when I opened the first pod to get the peas, she's not an aggressive chewer. She thought the pod was her toy, so I had to buy a backup. Then she discovered how much she loves what was inside. I have backups of these in case they get discontinued.
Guys, read the description.
I'm lol-ing at all the people upset at the toy because they didn't read the description. The point, as it states, is that the peas are inside the pod, waiting for pup to tear open and find. It's unfair to judge a toy based on your assumptions, as opposed to what is the intention of the toy. This is a really clever toy, especially if your pup is a "tearer". Maybe not ideal if your dog is nice to toys, like mine but you can easily guide them to it by snipping the seams a little with scissors. If they still don't care to get into it (like mine) you can just open it all the way and watch them dance with delight at the cute crinkly peas, yes, like mine did ;)
The new favorite
Our girl loves this, both the squeakers in the peas and the crinkley pod. The only problem is she keeps losing them and I have to buy more.
Pea pod toy
The body of the pod did not have an opening so I had to cut it to get the peas. Very disappointed
Omg I forgot this toy did this. I was in love when my dog came over and handed me a "pea" to play catch with. I'm ordering 2 more!!
This is completely misleading
This is a sewn shut pea pod w/crinkles & squeaks inside. It does not open, there are no pods inside. The picture shows 3 peas inside. I was looking to replace the one I had previously that had 2 removable, plain, large pea pods inside. I love Chewy, but I’m disappointed in this item.
The two dogs had a great time destroying the outer shell to get to the peas inside. They continue to carry the peas around the house.
Colorful and interactive and affordable. This cute peapod was a gift for my daughter's Aussie. She is attracted to the color green and this fit the bill! This toy is well made and has squeakers. It is easy for a dog to carry and safe as a toy.
pea pod toys
My dog loves this toy one of his favorites but he doesn’t destroy his toys. When I bought it I was disappointed; the picture shows a finished opening like an envelope. He’s had the toy for a year, I even threw his toy in the washing machine and figured if it fell apart no big deal. I bought another one last week and took the scissors to the back where the seam looks like they stuffed the toy; not the cute little face side. The opening is nearly big enough to fit the sweet peas in or out of it. That side isn’t hemmed but it’s well constructed and I can seam to be able to cut anymore threads to make it larger. All in all the concept is cute, too bad it wasn’t like the diagram. So after a year and being washed, we finally saw the cute little sweet peas inside.
Old version much better!
The toy is not what it appears like in the photo. The toy has been redesigned. The old version had a velcro opening and larger peas inside (see photo). The new toy, the one you get, is sewn shut and has to have the threads cut or your pup needs to destroy the outside peapod