Frisco 21-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Scratching post gives kitties of all ages and sizes an appropriate place to scratch, which satisfies her natural instincts and helps keep her nails healthy.
- This 21-inch vertical post is the ideal height for stretching and comes with a soft, hanging pom-pom for kitties to play with.
- Dual-textured with a 360-degree sisal covering around the post and comfy, soft plush material on the base.
- Simple solution to keep cats from scratching the furniture, and easy to assemble with an instruction booklet and all the tools you’ll need.
- It's perfect to add enrichment to your cat's daily activities to keep him healthy and active. Great for cats of all ages.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cactus Cat Scratching Post, 31-in$38.65Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Parla 24.4-in Fleece Cat Scratching Post, Platinum Gray$18.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 33.5-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post, Gray$34.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Holiday 29.5-in Candy Cane Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy$19.99Chewy Price
- dealK&H Pet Products EZ Mount Window Scratcher Kitty Sill Cradle, Tan$30.25Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- Frisco 21-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy & Groomer, Gray$18.71Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Simply Scratch Seagrass Cat Scratch Post with Feather Cat Toy$19.20Chewy Price$27.33List Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Sloth$33.08Chewy Price
- Catry Sunflower 23.2-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy$45.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Cactus Cat Scratching Post, 33-in, Tri-post$54.45Chewy Price
- Mau Lifestyle Cardboard Cat Scratcher, Medium$39.00Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Cat Window Perch, Gray$32.40Chewy Price$48.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||N/A, Sisal, Plant Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys||N/A||N/A||Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1308 Customer Reviews
Exactly What I needed
I got this scratching post to serve 2 purposes: something for my 2 bengals to scratch and a jumping post to access a kitty highway. Experts recommend creating kitty highways where your kitties can move about a room without touching the ground. I needed something to make a kitty highway in my apartment's bedroom. My 2 bengals can use this scratching post to reach the top of a rack, then walk across my dresser to a cat tree that is by my bedroom window, and on to the windowsill. Bonus: I love that the bottom/base of the scratching post is just low enough that I can still close my bedroom door when I need to.
If you have more than 1 get more than 1
My male, the king, has claimed this as his & he will not share! Even if he's dead asleep or eating. If someone goes near "His" scratcher he's there like a flash of lightning. I attached others favorite toys to it. So we could all share. Well Winston(the king) spent his day chewing thru every one until only the original ball was left! He wasn't having it. I will add he continued to glare at me as he did it. Yes my cats give dirty looks! Like you wrecked their favorite toy etc. It's hilarious in my house to just watch them. The personalities are all so different.
Does the job
Super easy to assemble. For kittens 5lbs and under it’s sturdy. They’re able to climb it like it’s Mount Everest with no problems. Not so much for the bigger cats. The material does shed a bit. But if you have animals, you won’t be able to tell the difference. As far as purchasing another one goes: I’ll probably look for a different one just because it’s not sturdy for bigger cats. But for a starter scratcher with kittens it’s good!! They love it.
Quality scratch post. Easy assembly!
This was a very good price, excellent quality & VERY easy to assemble. Directions are only pictures but good enough to assemble this. The only problem I have is that my 2-3 months old kitten will NOT use it! Won’t go anywhere NEAR it! When he’s scratching inappropriately, I say “NO!” and then take him to the scratching post and put his paws on it and show him how to use it, but to no avail.
Scratching post works but not ideal
This scratching post is okay for the price but it does have a drawback. The base is too small for the post and when my cat tries to use it the post falls over, not sturdy. My cat is kind of large, about 14 pounds, so it might not be a problem for smaller cats and kittens. I solved the problem by re-using a base I had from another similar post. That works wonderfully! The post itself is well made and it is replacing one that my cat had torn up so this is perfect. He loves it.
Good but not great.
I purchased this scratching post because the ones I usually buy elsewhere were not available. I was disappointed because I didn't realize it required assembly. The post itself was a little smaller in circumference than I am used, plus the stand itself is not as strong and sturdy. My cat does use it, though, so it has worked out, but I will be looking for the next post somewhere else.
Good scratching post
Perfect size and economical basic scratching post for a 4 cat household. But the way it sheds when my cats shred it was terrible. Tiny fine threads all over. It serves a purpose, but I will be trying out different materials.
Great for small cats
The scratching post itself is easy to assemble and decently sturdy. Would be great for kittens and small cats. The small cotton filled ball attached to the top was real easy for my 1 year old cat Noah to destroy. For the price it isn’t bad
I bought this one because what I usually get was out of stock. Poor quality. Smaller and lighter than usual scratch posts. The sissal is very prickly and poorly wrapped. My boys will have this destroyed in no time. I wouldn't recommend this product. Beware you get what you pay for.
great scratch post for kitten
Our 7 month old kitten has been loving this scratching post the past few months. Only complaint is that the sisal is starting to fray…from the scratching. So I guess it’s working!