Frisco 21-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy & Groomer
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 21-inch, vertical design gives cats of all ages and sizes a great place to scratch and stretch.
- Satisfies a cat’s natural scratching instincts and helps keeps their nails healthy.
- Features a knobby groomer on the bottom and sisal wrapping for scratching on top.
- Includes a pom-pom toy attached to the top for even more kitty fun and excitement.
- Available in a light, neutral gray and a dark charcoal to fit your home décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TRIXIE Topi 13-in Plush Carpet Cat Condo, Brown$40.52Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- TRIXIE Parla 24.4-in Fleece Cat Scratching Post, Platinum Gray$18.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Wall Sisal Cat Scratcher, Small, Gray$12.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Soria 31.5-in Plush Tower Cat Scratching Post, Beige/Natural$33.15Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Two By Two The Cedar 16.9-in Jute Cat Scratching Post, Grey$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- SmartyKat Simply Scratch Seagrass Cat Scratch Post with Feather Cat Toy$19.20Chewy Price$27.33List Price
- Pet Adobe 19.25-in Polyester Cat Scratching Post with Toys$49.95Chewy Price
- Armarkat Real Wood Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy, Grey, 19-in$39.99Chewy Price$59.00List Price
- Pet Adobe Interactive 19-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post$37.95Chewy Price
- Catry 16.3-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy$19.96Chewy Price$25.32List Price
- ZEZE Desert Cactus Woven Rope Cat Scratcher$39.00Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Isaba 24.5-in Plush Carpet Cat Scratching Post, Light Gray$46.45Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||N/A, Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||N/A, Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||N/A||Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys, Modern||N/A||Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under||30 inches & under|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Perfect, Aesthetic Cat Scratching Post for Smaller/Medium Cats!
Hello Fellow Cat Owners, I have been searching for a quality, sturdy, affordable, & cute cat tower for my tuxedo cat, Biscuit, for quite a while now. And after long last, I have found one that works. This tower is made well and has not toppled over yet, the pom pom can take some serious cat swats, the bottom part is great for Biscuit to rub his face over, and he loved it so much that we ended up buying two: one for upstairs and another for downstairs. It's a great product, and I highly recommend - my only concern is that if you have a larger cat, this might not be as tall as they would like. Medium and small cats will have a blast though!
The base is pretty sturdy and it is a good size. It is better quality than some other scratching posts. The problem is that my cats want nothing to do with it! Or at least they are not touching it when I can see them and continue scratching other things.
Love it! Will buy again.
Our cat loves this scratching post. Uses it multiple times a day. We have him trained to use it, then he gets a treat. Hasn’t scratched the furniture since we got this post. Well constructed. When he has thoroughly worn it out, I will buy again.
Great but my cats won't use
This seems like a great cat tree but sadly my cats won't use it, i'm not sure why. I've tried putting catnip all over it but they still aren't interested :(. My husband and I even tried scratching it to show them what to do. Not sure if they understood. We put their paws on it and they still had no interest. Maybe our cats are broken?
Well made post!
This is nice looking and well constructed. I just have a silly cat who prefers to scratch on her small wicker piece of furniture I gave to her.
This is a very sold scratcher. The self grooming piece is very nice however my kitten chews on the rubber nubbys. The ball already got pulled off . The scratcher is very sturdy.
Cat post advertising
My 2 cats won't go close to it.... they refer to scratch on my furniture or the bed post or the walls. They're grown, so I must have waited to long to get it...they're strays so I didn't know if they would stay or not.
Cat not interested
I had this in my house for 3 months and the cat never touched it. I even sprayed it with catnip spray and sprinkled it with loose catnip and...nothing, not even a sniff. I don't know if it had a bad smell (seemed ok to me, but cats are more sensitive) or not a good texture, but she ignored it completely. I replaced it with a higher quality (and way prettier) scratching post (https://www.chewy.com/frisco-cactus-cat-scratching-post-33/dp/279014) in the exact same spot, and my cat uses the new one every day. It seemed a bit cheap, but understandable given the price. Sisal is sisal, right? For whatever reason my cat didn't seem to think so! Anyway, I donated this to a shelter and am happy with the new post, also a Frisco brand.
Great Cat Scratching Post
It took over a week for our cats to start using this Scratching Post, but now they use it regularly. Unlike our old post the carpet does not shed.
R’a New Scratcher
One of the first toys my cat has shown interest in! She seems to love the grooming part of this post. I’m hoping she realizes soon that she can scratch the top part. The dark grey colors are a nice change. It is, however, not very sturdy.