Frisco 21-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy & Groomer
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||N/A, Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Canvas||Canvas|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Bamboo, Wood||Plastic|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under|
|Tools Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
About This Item
- 21-inch, vertical design gives cats of all ages and sizes a great place to scratch and stretch.
- Satisfies a cat’s natural scratching instincts and helps keeps their nails healthy.
- Features a knobby groomer on the bottom and sisal wrapping for scratching on top.
- Includes a pom-pom toy attached to the top for even more kitty fun and excitement.
- Available in a light, neutral gray and a dark charcoal to fit your home décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Holiday 29.5-in Candy Cane Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy$19.99Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Simply Scratch Seagrass Cat Scratch Post with Feather Cat Toy$19.20Chewy Price$27.33List Price
- Armarkat Real Wood Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy, Grey, 19-in$33.99Chewy Price$59.00List Price
- Pet Adobe Interactive 19-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post$37.95Chewy Price
- Two By Two The Cedar 16.9-in Jute Cat Scratching Post, Grey$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Catry 16.3-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy$25.32Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Unicorn$32.02Chewy Price
- Frisco Wall Sisal Cat Scratcher, Large, Gray$17.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Topi 13-in Plush Carpet Cat Condo, Brown$40.52Chewy Price$50.99List Price
- Omega Paw Rascador Cat Scratcher, Small$15.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Sloth$33.28Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
Kitty doesn’t like
I found this to be a fair price for this scratching post/groomer. I was excited for my cat because I thought she would really enjoy the grooming part. She won’t touch it and hasn’t used the scratching post either (she loves her other ones). Not Chewy’s fault, I guess you never know with cats!
2 kitties (4-mo) have gotten used to this and enjoy it. We've had it for about 3 weeks. Took them some time to warm up to it, and while we're still working on training it's been helpful. Little ball on top makes it more enticing, too. Straightforward to put together and sturdy enough to not be knocked about as they play.
Love This Scracthing Pist
My two cats love this type of scratching posts much more than the corrugated cardboard ones. And I’m not finding little bits of cardboard everywhere!
Perfect, Aesthetic Cat Scratching Post for Smaller/Medium Cats!
Hello Fellow Cat Owners, I have been searching for a quality, sturdy, affordable, & cute cat tower for my tuxedo cat, Biscuit, for quite a while now. And after long last, I have found one that works. This tower is made well and has not toppled over yet, the pom pom can take some serious cat swats, the bottom part is great for Biscuit to rub his face over, and he loved it so much that we ended up buying two: one for upstairs and another for downstairs. It's a great product, and I highly recommend - my only concern is that if you have a larger cat, this might not be as tall as they would like. Medium and small cats will have a blast though!
The base is pretty sturdy and it is a good size. It is better quality than some other scratching posts. The problem is that my cats want nothing to do with it! Or at least they are not touching it when I can see them and continue scratching other things.
well made but cat ignores it
This is well made and has great features. But my cat ignores it. I need to find a scratcher that my cat would actually use!!!!!
Love it! Will buy again.
Our cat loves this scratching post. Uses it multiple times a day. We have him trained to use it, then he gets a treat. Hasn’t scratched the furniture since we got this post. Well constructed. When he has thoroughly worn it out, I will buy again.
Great but my cats won't use
This seems like a great cat tree but sadly my cats won't use it, i'm not sure why. I've tried putting catnip all over it but they still aren't interested :(. My husband and I even tried scratching it to show them what to do. Not sure if they understood. We put their paws on it and they still had no interest. Maybe our cats are broken?
Well made post!
This is nice looking and well constructed. I just have a silly cat who prefers to scratch on her small wicker piece of furniture I gave to her.
This is a very sold scratcher. The self grooming piece is very nice however my kitten chews on the rubber nubbys. The ball already got pulled off . The scratcher is very sturdy.