Frisco 35-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 35-inch dual-perch cat tree includes a round platform on top and tunnel at the bottom.
- Hand-built with solid wood posts and wrapped in thick, household carpet with a texture cats love to cozy up to.
- Top perch features a lip to help your kitty access it easily.
- Dangling toy under top perch for fun playtime sessions.
- Available in beige and grey to match any home décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Yaheetech Multi-Level 52-in Felt Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$102.99Chewy Price$106.99List Price
- Frisco 41.5-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Beige$99.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 32-in Large Perch Cat Tree Condo, Beige/Brown$53.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Yaheetech 54.5" H Multilevel Indoor Cat Tree & Condo, Navy Blue$65.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Yaheetech Play Center 60.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Light Gray$79.99Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- TRIXIE Altea 46-in Cat Tree, White/Black$48.63Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Rizzo 32-in Modern Wooden Cat Tree, Gray$189.00Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 61.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Black$79.99Chewy Price$85.99List Price
- Yaheetech 4-Level 38-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$53.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- Sam's Pets Sam 50-in Tunnel & Cat Tree, White$81.66Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Multi-Level 53.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Dark Gray$69.99Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- Frisco 27-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Condo and Oval Perch, Beige$79.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Carpet||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material||Carpet||Carpet|
|Furniture Features||Tunnel, Hanging Toys||—||Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under|
|Tools Included||Yes||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||Yes||—|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Sheds like crazy
My cat likes it and uses it a lot, but it sheds all over the place. It's like the carpet isn't even stuck on. I'm constantly picking up carpet pieces from my wood laminate floor. It shows a lot. I wouldn't get it again. There must be better carpet that could be used for cat trees. :(
Not like the quality of the old ones. The carpet on the tunnel was poorly attached, very jagged and not completely covered on the inside. Very disappointed. I will say though, this is stable.
My cat loves this!
Bought this for my cats first birthday. We have another cat tree. But this one is for the kitchen. The platform has plenty of room for him to sleep comfortably. The tunnel is also a good size so he fits in there well. It’s the perfect height for our window. He naps or watches the birds.
Not worth the price!
This item appears very cheaply made. The top tier is loose and doesn't tighten. It is wobbly and unstable. Save your money.
Cat tree good deal
My cats love this they are on it 80% of the time, there probably is a weight limit. I did have to do some repair work, my 20 pound cat was using to upper rest as a launching pad to jump on the smaller cat and caused it to bore out the hole. I was able to do repair work and it won't come apart now. I would say 10 pounds and under would be great on this.
Cat post review
I've purchased another cat post from chewy that was much nicer than this one for the same price. The carpet isn't as thick but very sturdy
the tube is great.
our cat likes to pop her head out of the tube plus our little dog goes into the tube the feather toy was fun but only lasted a couple of hours
Tilly is a big fan!
Our new baby, Tilly, loves to hide in her post! She loves to stick her head out the cutout in the tunnel. A great purchase!!
We love this!!
My cats absolutely love this thing! I love that it is higher than the windowsill so they can have a perch to see out. This piece is very sturdy and well made. I highly recommend this!!!
They all love it.
Generally there is at least one on it. This morning all three was on it. Older cat in tunnel one on top of tunnel and one on top. Thinking about getting another.