Frisco 40-in Real Carpet Tri-post Cat Tree, Gray
About This Item
- 40-inch tri-post cat tree with two large hammock-shaped perches at different heights for your cat to lounge, nap, and play on.
- Hand-built with solid wood posts and wrapped in thick, household carpet with a texture cats love to cozy up to.
- Sisal scratching posts help your kitty stretch and scratch on the daily.
- Includes a dangling toy for your cat to bat at during playtime.
- Simple two-step assembly so your cat can enjoy their new lounge spot sooner.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Go Pet Club 32-in Large Perch Cat Tree Condo, Beige/Brown$53.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco 35-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel, Beige$79.99Chewy Price
- The Refined Feline Lotus 69-in Microfiber Cat Tree, Espresso$439.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 41.5-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Beige$99.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Tolar 33-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$77.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- Vesper Base 32-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Walnut$124.78Chewy Price$206.99List Price
- Frisco 32-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Beige$79.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 46.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Dark Gray$71.99Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- Frisco 27-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Condo and Oval Perch, Beige$79.99Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe 6-Tier 43.5-in Cat Tree & Condo$74.47Chewy Price$89.95List Price
- Go Pet Club 56-in Economical Cat Tree & Sisal Covered Posts, Beige$48.28Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- TRIXIE Oviedo 41.25-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$48.03Chewy Price$79.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Carpet||Carpet||Carpet||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys, Condo, Removable Bed|
|Furniture Frame Material||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||N/A||N/A||N/A||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
It's ok but earlier model was better
We had an earlier version of this cat tree from the same manufacturer. This one is lighter weight so rocks when one of our cats jumps on to it. The sides of the upper cubby are not even in height (older version was) and our large cat is not contained and kind of spills out. The side posts are narrower also, so not as much scratching real estate as was on earlier model. Wish someone reupholstered cat stands in my area.
Cat Stand Review
It’s ok but definitely over priced for size and quality. We had to add extra screws to stabilize the vertical support
Shedding carpet already
We’ve had this less than a month and the carpet covering is shedding all over our floor already from where the cats have scratched at the posts. I like the shape of it but it’s so messy it’s been disappointing
Love it: easy to assemble; color is true; and sturdy
First, let’s talk about assembly: I am usually hopeless when it comes to assembly of anything, but this one was actually easy even for me. I’ve read reviews about other cat trees with missing holes, but not on this one: here’s the trick: my fingers could not detect the holes. I thought the holes were missing, but I used a trussing needle (you could use a coat hanger or even a pencil) and—voila!—found the holes in the top piece. I managed easily to assemble the cat tree, and it’s exactly what I’d expected. Surely, it wobbles a teeny tiny bit, especially because this one is tall, but so have all my other cat trees over several decades. A Maine Coon Cat could launch into the top bucket without incident. Finally, the color is a true charcoal gray.
cat tree review
Very good quality, loves relaxing in it. He is a very long cat so fits him well. Flash loves it!! Hopefully the carpeting will last his constant scratching he has all his claws.......................................................................................
Find another option
Received this and my husband put it together and threw boxes away. The top is TOTALLY crooked because the holes are not centered. It looks cheap and I am stuck with it. Don't make the same mistake. The cats don't really seem interested in it, either, and they love cat trees.
Cats are using it. Size is perfect for the larger cats. Carpet is so cheap, Frame is flimsy and warped. We'll use it for as long as it lasts.