Frisco 41.5-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree
About This Item
- Three-story platform design gives your cat three spots to lounge, scratch and perch.
- Sturdy wooden frame wrapped in household-grade carpet on the base, perches and posts.
- Designed with a tall, round platform and two mid-level, small platforms so your cat can always find a comfy place to hang out.
- Features sisal rope on one post so your cat can have a place all their own to scratch and claw to their heart’s content.
- Available in two neutral carpeting colors—beige and gray—to match your home décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sam's Pets Sheree 50-in Cat Tree, Light Brown$87.36Chewy Price
- Frisco 35-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel, Gray$79.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Play Center 60.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Dark Gray$79.99Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- Frisco 33-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Charcoal$59.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 58-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$67.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Yaheetech 3-Level Plush Cat Tree, Light Gray, Large$85.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Baza Junior 38.6-in Plush Cat Scratching Post$62.84Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety 60-in Cat Tree with Scratching Post, Grey$65.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 48.25-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$82.99Chewy Price
- Sam's Pets Sam 50-in Tunnel & Cat Tree, White$81.66Chewy Price
- Catry 42.1-in Faux-Fur Cat Tree & Condo$63.99Chewy Price$75.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Carpet||Carpet||Carpet||—||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys||Condo, Modern||Condo, Hanging Toys, Hammock, Anchoring Kit Included|
|Furniture Frame Material||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||N/A, 31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
A big, "meh"
Bought for my arthritic cat to help him access a window. I knew the top bed width would be on the smaller side, but I didn't expect it to have an exposed bolt that he would have to lay on. The steps are closer together than they appear in photos, so it is a pretty steep incline and due to the overall light weight of product, as kitties go up and down it becomes shaky and unstable.
Sturdy bottom, shaky top, with an odor that airs out.
I bought this condo to accommodate an adult cat with the height and design in mind. The bottom is sturdy, but the top is shaky because you attach it separately and the bolt/screw doesn't fit quite right between the pieces. An older cat without confidence won't get on the circular platform, or at least, mine doesn't. He likes the scratching post though. The condo has an odor to it, but it will eventually air out.
Bit disappointing - 3 stars for quality, but 4 for fun
This arrived as promised. It was easy to put together, and it's a good configuration for an older cat. The sisal post is inviting, and the toy is fun. However, it's not the quality or sturdiness of past cat trees I've owned - weight and size of components. The bed isn't roomy enough for our 13-lb cat to comfortably curl w/o spilling over a bit. The post was crooked and needs a second anchor to keep it from turning. If I thought I could find better quality I'd return it, but it's likely a sign of the times.
Crooked and splintery
Returned this tree. Great layout but the beige is a lot darker in person and looks kind of dirty, but more importantly it’s a bit crooked and the underside of each platform is not covered so particle board splinters are exposed. The carpet staples on one corner were also loose upon arrival.
She loves it!
My kitty loves this condo! Took her about a week or so to actually show interest as she was very small. I have a small dog and wanted her to be able to get high enough away from him if he got fresh! I finally put her on it near a window and she figured the rest out for herself! Now she plays with him and jumps high enough to tease him! Perfect! The height is enough to remain stable and tall enough for play. It is well made, sturdy and the scratching post is nice and tall so she can really stretch and latch onto it. Got the gray and love the carpet on it. It does shed a bit, but no big deal. Might get another! Very happy with this!
Poor quality finishing
Structure is stable but carpet is thin and cheap. Strings were left hanging and backing is visible at corners. Top tier is small for my18# cat, but he squeezes into the space anyway, paws hanging over edges. Too pricey for the quality deficiencies. Easy to assemble.
Holes not lined up correctly for assembly
It's a nice tree. Real carpet which works better to scratch on. However, you're supposed to attach the top post directly on top of the middle post with a double threaded screw that attaches to both posts. The hole for the screw is about 3" away from the post so that won't work. I'll either have to find a drill bit large enough to make another hole or find another screw like the one that attaches the bed to the top post. So that's a pain.
Good quality for the price
This is an excellent piece for a slightly chonky cat. My boy is on the bigger side and it's easy for him to climb all the way to the top. The only challenge was until the piece settled in the base was a little warped, so it wobbled slightly.
My cats love it!
I have 3 cats that needed a way to get up to some higher shelving for which they spend a great part of their day on the shelves looking out the windows. I bought this so they'd have steps to get up & down, rather than jumping to the floor from the top shelf. One cat has made the top round bed her own though and sleeps there quite often. Overall, it was a great addition to where they spend most of their day. It is well constructed and they also like the new scratching post on the bottom of it.
It works for me
It is the perfect size and looks great. Now, if only my two finicky cats will approve. I loved the plush fabric cat tree that I got before but they wouldn't get on it at all. Their old one had been carpet covered so I think they will finally approve. After all, it's not mama's opinion that really counts.