Frisco 44-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Replaceable Corrugate Scratcher
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 44-inch cat tree with two levels of roomy perches designed with solid wood posts and wrapped in thick, household carpet with a texture cats love to cozy up to.
- Features a refillable corrugate cardboard scratcher and a sisal scratching post for cats to satisfy their instincts.
- Dangling toy under the top perch for your cat to play with and bat at.
- Two-post design features one post wrapped in comfy carpet and the other half-wrapped in scratch-worthy sisal rope.
- Available in beige and gray to complement any home décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 40-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$63.66Chewy Price
- Frisco 35-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel, Gray$79.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 41.5-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Gray$99.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 48.25-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$85.54Chewy Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety 58-in Cat Tree & Condo with Hammock, Grey$79.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 54.5" H Multilevel Indoor Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$69.44Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco 53-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel, Gray$124.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 4-Level 38-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$55.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco 80-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$111.92Chewy Price$124.35List Price
- Frisco 27-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Condo and Oval Perch, Gray$79.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 62-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$108.38Chewy Price
- Frisco 42-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Condo, Grey$124.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Furniture Features||Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Check the middle piece
Since this tree was shorter than a lot of trees, we got this for our 7lb kitty who has brace & pins in her rear leg from a surgery. The top bed is attached by a short post with screws on both ends. The first one split basically in half while she was trying to get to the top bed!! Scared us all! She was hanging off the top bed! Chewy was awesome, exchanged it for another one. We inspected this one closer and noticed the same piece has a slight split in it. My husband has put glue one it to secure it better, it's basically a design flaw in how they put the screws into that part of the post. If you have a large cat or a very active one, I wouldn't recommend it. So far so good for our Gypsy, she chases our other cats off it. Lol
Perfect spacious cat tree
Perfect cat tree for my 2 cats who love to cuddle. I did however order the beige color and received brown, which is odd seeing as there are only beige and gray as color options when you order. But still a nice color. It was also super easy to set up which is a bonus.
Sturdy Cat Tree
This 44 inch Cat Tree is perfect for our three cats. It is sturdy & just the right height for them to look out the window. The two cat baskets are nice and large. Cat trees are expensiive but this one is better than most.
Poor [Carpet] Quality
I needed to replace my current tree due to the carpet finally shedding too much off it. I purchased this tree thinking it looked good and was the exact size I needed. I prefer to buy solid wood trees covered with carpet as they tend to last the longest. When I opened the box, there were pieces of carpet loose in the box. As I put the tree together, more and more pieces of carpet were coming off. The strings from the carpet were sticking out all over the tree. Portions of the carpet were not secured down- which my cats would destroy in minutes. I give this tree two stars- one for the wood quality. its heavy and IS solid wood. The second is for the awesome customer service that immediately processed a return for me.
My cats love it!
This is the perfect size for a smaller area. The beds are large for my cats to comfortably spread out. The corrugated cardboard scratch post my cats love. Plus has sisal rope and carpet to scratch which is great! Very sturdy - doesn't wobble when they climb it. Great for the money!
I would and will purchase this tree again. The platforms are large enough for adult cats to have plenty of room to sleep. Getting the higher platform is actually accessible for older cats to get up on. Height is good for adults to use the posts for stretching. Wish the carpet was of better quality, that is the only down fall of this item.
The cats approve!
#ReceivedFreeProduct I couldn’t even get this put together before my three cats ambushed me! The installation was super easy with only three pieces to put together and all the tools included to put it together! I have two mature adult cats that normally have a hard time jumping onto furniture, but this is definitely the best choice for mature cats. They jumped with ease onto each perch and it held them perfectly. They loved the feather toy that dangles and have already began scratching into the cardboard. I highly recommend this high quality built cat tree! Signed- 3 Cats (Smokey, Izzy, and Ellie)
frisco cat condo
nice big beds for bigger cats, real carpet for scratching. Not too tall and easy asssmbly of top tier only. My boys love it
My cat really enjoys it!
#ReceivedFreeProduct This cat tree is pretty great! Especially if you’re like me and needed it for a smaller space. It’s compact but still has two scratchers, and two pretty spacious places for kitty to lay down. Putting the tree together was super easy and only took about five minutes. The only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 starts, is because there’s so many little plastic fibers coming out of the carpet, they’re super annoying. But other than that it’s a pretty solid cat tree and my cat is a huge fan of it
Cats love this
#ReceivedFreeProduct Our cats love this cat tree and I loved the simple assembly. Normally I have my husband put all things together that require assembly. However this was the absolute easiest thing to assemble that my 6 year old and I put it together in literally 2 minutes. This product came in a large box with the main part of it and then one post and one platform that needed screwed together. It came with the couple of screws and a hex wrench to do it and I didn’t even need to look at the instructions it was so obvious what needed to go where. Besides the easy assembly our 5 cats love it! Could not be happier!