Frisco 48-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The ultimate all-in-one spot for your kitty to do all the things she loves, from lounging to leaping to honing her expert hunting skills.
- Cats can jump from perch to perch and climb to the top of the lookout tower.
- Carefully placed dangling toys give kitty the thrill of the hunt as she bats them back and forth. Plus, toys are designed to release with excess pressure to make sure kitty is extra safe while playing.
- With 5 enticing scratching posts and a scratch board ramp, several cats can claw at once, so it’s great for multi-cat households.
- Private kitty apartment with soft, plush fabric covering provides a quiet spot to curl up for snoozing, plus it’s great for face rubbing and nuzzling.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 54 in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$66.49Chewy Price
- Frisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$80.76Chewy Price
- Frisco 52-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$57.00Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Yaheetech 47.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray & White$54.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Yaheetech 40-in Cat Tower w/ Condo, Light Gray$51.28Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Yaheetech 3-Tier 36-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray$52.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Frisco 59.5-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$102.48Chewy Price
- Frisco 42-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$69.68Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Yaheetech Professional 42-in Cat Tree, Black$56.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- Yaheetech Activity Tower Basic 46-in Cat Tree, Dark Gray$57.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Yaheetech 33.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Light Gray$46.71Chewy Price$57.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hammock, Tunnel|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2440 Customer Reviews
Cat loves it
Bought this because my cat needed a new tree. Not gonna lie, the "apartment" was the most difficult to put together. Because I chose the brown color, I used my phone's flashlight to see inside. Once I got that complete, the rest of the tree wasn't difficult to put together for me. My cat has been using it for a week. When I first placed it in it's location, the first thing she did was use the scratch posts. After a day or 2, she's been taking her naps on either perch or the apartment.
My cats love it!
This is an easy to assemble, medium height cat tree . I bought this for a larger window in my family room that the cats like to look out. They immediately found their spots on the two platforms and started playing with the dangle toys. One loves to sleep inside the box. They have a taller one that is similar but this accommodates them at just the right height for the window and has lots of scratchy areas with the rope. Great price and value. 5 of 5 cats would ask their cat mom to buy it again.
DO NOT BUY - Junk!!!
Within the first week, the faux fur fell off one of the posts (just staple construction). The top perch will not stay secured/screwed in. It keeps coming loose and has always been wobbly. It is junk! This was my second Frisco cat tree purchase. Have learned my lesson. NOW, I KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A CAT TREE!!! Made of real wood for sturdiness and longevity of the posts. HOUSEHOLD carpet grade bed and post coverings (NOT FAUX FUR/FLEECE)! and Natural, THICK, UNOILED SISAL ROPE! The cost is not that much more than the pine wood one.
Cat Tree and Condo
My cats really are enjoying this cat tree. Seems to be made well. The negatives are very difficult to put together; directions are not good. Shouldn't have attached any toys. The toys pulled off first day and torn open with stuffing coming out. Rope is not tough, shreds very easy.
Barely A Year
I bought this cat tree last June for my cat. She is the only cat living with me and using it. I would have given it 5 stars because it works well in a small apartment. However, the perch she lays on the most broke off of its post this morning. Not in a way I can fix. The actual bolt that holds it in place sheared off. Top of the bolt is in the perch, bottom of the bolt is in the post. I spent days researching the best cat trees and this one had great reviews. My guess is, like most big companies recently, quality control has all but disappeared.
Good looking cat tree
It was not difficult to assemble, the quality feels good, and it goes with my decor. However, because It's a really hot summer, the cats are not spending much time playing there. They prefer the cooler hardwood floor. Next time I'll purchase a taller tree.
Best First Time Purchase Ever
I have had cats for the past 50 years and always thought that a cat tree would take up too much space and make my living room look like a playroom. I have a 2 y/o male cat and a new 10wk/o female kitten and am SO glad I decided to buy this cat tree before the kitten arrived one week ago. I bought a gray and cream tree/condo and it's very attractive. I thought the kitten was too small to climb and play in it but she ran right up the slanted scratching post and into the condo. My male cat immediately climbed to the highest shelf and sleeps there all the time. they love it and I love them so it's a win/win experience. It's built very well and is very stable. I'm a very happy satisfied customer catmom.
Reasonably Sized & Easy Assembly
This cat tree is very cute! The instructions are simple and clear and I was able to put it together very quickly. My cats seem to love it so far and will probably chew the string off for the hanging mouse and ball but that's ok. It's a great size that let's them see out of the window without taking up too much space in my small home. The shipping was also very quick, as always. Thanks Chewy!
The package came intact but i felt the directions were poor and the parts could have been labeled better. The large pieces all had a letter assigned, but the hardware came in 2 bags with no labels. The instructions had pictures but it would have been better if they were individually labeled. Some of the pieces were very hard to put together. My kitten loves it but it was a pain to construct.
If you are looking for something that will give your cat some healthy physical exercise, along with getting a bird's eye view of what is going on outside, than this cat tree and condo is just what you are looking for. It's instructions are easy to follow, and you will have it together for your cat to enjoy in no time at all.