Frisco 49-in Tree-Shaped Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Green
About This Item
- Hand-built with solid wood posts for a sturdy feel and durable construction, and shaped like a whimsical tree for a unique look.
- Wrapped in thick, household-grade carpet for the rich, plush texture cats love—from the “roots” to the perch on top.
- Provides two round perches for your cat to relax, play and nap on.
- Handcrafted in the USA with sturdy, quality materials like solid wood posts and household-grade carpet.
- One-step assembly so you can set it up in no time.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TRIXIE Dayna 59.8-in Plush Wall Mounted Cat Tree, White$80.53Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- TRIXIE Acadia Designer 63-in Plush Cat Tree, Gray$83.06Chewy Price$95.99List Price
- Frisco 66-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$297.24Chewy Price
- KBSPETS Floral 35-in Sisal Cat Tree, Cherry Blossom$259.99Chewy Price
- Mau Lifestyle Cento 46-in Modern Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$289.00Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe 2-Story Cat Condo$74.95Chewy Price
- Tiger Tough Platform House Playground 59.8-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Grey$87.99Chewy Price$105.99List Price
- Royal Cat Boutique Scratching Cat Tunnel w/ Rim, Neutral$60.00Chewy Price
- Royal Cat Boutique Cat Play Tunnel, Neutral$105.00Chewy Price
- Royal Cat Boutique Scratching Cat Tunnel, Neutral$70.00Chewy Price
- Royal Cat Boutique 18-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post, Neutral$49.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Holiday Tree House & Scratching Posts$64.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Carpet||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material||Carpet|
|Furniture Features||N/A||Tunnel||N/A||Condo||Removable Bed, Hammock|
|Furniture Frame Material||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||Yes|
|Number Of Condos||N/A||N/A||N/A||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
Great cat tree!
I moved to Topeka last year into a nice, little 1927 cottage. My kitties promptly destroyed my coffee table made out of woven rushes. (What was I thinking?) I've been looking for some nice scratching posts but didn't like the design of most, they had sissal and fleece posts, the fleece would be destroyed immediately! When I came across this tree, I knew it would be perfect. It blends in well with the hardwood floors and plants and they love climbing to the top. I threw the basket out and my couch is saved. The only downside is the cats have already scratched a small bald spot where the base meets the upright.
Defective/Poorly Designed Product
I was happy to read that this cat tree would be easy to put together by simply screwing the top into the bottom. However, the bottom section was so badly constructed that the threads on the bottom could not engage with the top screw. A very handy friend of mine fixed it after his daughter took it away in her car and her husband returned it in his truck. WAY too much trouble! After all that, my two large cats don't seem to like it. Poor design makes it difficult for them to access the top perch. It's cute in my screen porch so I will keep it in case the boys change their minds about it.
Well built, looks great, top platform is the right size for curling. Carpet bark is a light and dark brown mix and branches are army green. Might be tipsy for a big cat but is just fine for my 9 pound girl who jumps from sofa to top.
Very wobbly although beautiful
I really wanted to like this but the base (not the part you screw on) is super wobbly and it makes me nervous anytime my cat jumps on it. It doesn't seem to be constructed that well
My Ragdoll is a Happy Cat
This amazing cat tree was easy to put together and my 15 pound Ragdoll took to it immediately. Both of us are happy. Highly recommend.
If had received the tree they advertised I would not have an issue. It’s well constructed, but the top shelf is wrong. It’s centered instead of being offset so the top bed hangs too far over the the lower level and kitties without claws or with nail caps can’t grip the carpet enough for the “upside down vertical climb” required to reach it. My kitties tried but would end up howling because they couldn’t get to it. Photo attached showing the difference.
Fun, wish it were better-constructed
My cats really like this cat tree. I do wish the two designated places for cats to hang out were a bit bigger. When they hang out on it, they hang out only on the upper shelf. I like the look of it and the fact that the carpet is not flat, making it more interesting. When it arrived, we had to nail down the top piece, which was not well-connected, and it sheds staples.
Very pleased: Cat loves it!
I felt we were taking a chance ordering this large piece on line, only because our cat, like most, is very finicky about where she rests and what she plays with. After about a day of sniffing and inspecting, she's really come to love it. The middle landing is a little smaller than the top one, but she seems to prefer to curl up and sleep there. The top one she uses more for playing with toys. She seems to enjoy the height, which puts her almost at eye level to the humans, and she can see much further out into the back yard from that perch. Very happy with this well-made product.
Pretty cool overall.
This tree came in a box all banged up and ripped in places. I was a little worried it might be damaged or missing parts. Not worried any more. Two pieces; the top sort of tightens enough to keep it stable. Construction is otherwise fault-free. Now if only Mia would use the darn thing and make it worth the sweat dragging it up the stairs! That too, shall happen. I'm giving her some more time to get used to it.
Most Used Cat Item We Own!
We have two cats and our son's cat (they are with us currently because of Covid) in the house. Two of them literally fight over the top napping spot EVERY day. Then one accepts defeat and naps on the lower bed. Good quality. Looks decent right in our living room where we also engage them in play from their "overwatch" nest. Love it!