Frisco 52-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 52-inch tall cat tree helps satisfy your cat’s core needs at home—play and enrichment, vertical and horizontal scratching, privacy, comfort and elevated spots for napping and lounging.
- Modern design features sleek construction and stylish finishes so it looks great anywhere in your home, with an eyelash faux fur cushion in each condo.
- All the kitty amenities are included—4 sisal-wrapped scratching posts, 1 sisal scratching mat, 1 penthouse perch, many levels to lounge and nap on, comfy cushions, 2 private condos and a rope toy.
- Scratching posts are fully wrapped in sisal rope, which cats prefer as a scratching surface to help keep their nails healthy. Scratching mats are made with sisal too.
- Washable, removable cushions add extra comfort. Choose your favorite style in cool white or grey wood grain, with optional nonskid pads to prevent sliding and help protect floors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 41.5-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Beige$99.99Chewy Price
- FEANDREA 55.1-in Faux Fleece Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$94.19Chewy Price$124.00List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Rizzo 32-in Modern Wooden Cat Tree, Gray$189.00Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Lilo 48.2-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, White/Brown$115.59Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- Frisco 24.8-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$42.78Chewy Price
- MidWest Curious Cube Cat Condo$55.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Frisco 70-in Real Carpet Wood Cat Tree, Gray$259.99Chewy Price
- CatastrophiCreations Lift Wall Mounted Cat Tree Shelf Set, English Chestnut/Natural$80.58Chewy Price$88.00List Price
- EliteField 45-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$79.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Synthetic Fabric, Sisal, Plant Material||Synthetic Fabric, Sisal, Plant Material||Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material|
|Furniture Features||Modern, Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included||Modern, Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included||Modern, Condo, Removable Bed, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||N/A|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Tools Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No Tools Required|
|Number Of Condos||2 condos||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||N/A|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
119 Customer Reviews
Top notch quality and cats love it
I bought this to replace a more traditional carpet style tree that was falling apart after only one year of use. The difference in quality is remarkable. While it does take some time to assemble, the details make it easy. Pre-drilled holes were perfectly aligned and had some sort of plastic trim around them to help guide the screws and prevent damage to the wood. The attention to detail was refreshing. Once assembled, I was concerned that the levels were not staggered for easy climbing. My cats soon demonstrated that staggered levels or not, they love their new cat tree and have no trouble climbing it, even the elderly cat has no trouble getting to the top. In the pics you can see the old tree in the corner still. Hands down I would recommend this tree and this brand. I will definitely be purchasing more Frisco products in the future.
Visitors compliment its appearance, cat too old for some features
This cat tower is lovely. Never had cat furniture that people would compliment or remark positively on. My cat is old so has a hard time navigating through the hole in the top, preferring to get to the top by jumping on a nearby windowsill. I think a younger cat or two would be obsessed with this tower. My cat doesn't care about the dangling rope, but he does likes to climb to the top semi-regularly and yowl like he is some majestic creature demanding homage in the form of pets.
Exactly as pictured
I love that all the carpeted/furry parts of this cat tree are removable for easy cleaning. I hated how traditional carpeted trees got so dirty with no easy route for cleaning, my cats love the strips that Velcro on for them to scratch too
Great For Space
If you don't have a lot of floor space to work with, this cat tree is perfect! With the width being under 15 inches, we were able to squeeze it into a tight space between the couch and the window, and with the way the shelves are designed, the cats can still access the whole tree. The coverings that come with the tree are very soft and the cats love sleeping at the top and looking out the window!
Modern and simple
Our two cats love the 2nd level cubby and the tower. They're especially fans of the sisal poles on the 3rd level. When they're playing together they love to run across the room, up and down their cat tree. The sisal poles are life savers when the cats accidentally slip off in their little skirmishes. The tree took some time to put together but it wasn't hard. It has made a nice addition to our home that the cats can call their own.
Durable and nice
I have 2 cats of my own, one being over 13lbs. I also foster cats. This thing has been through so many cats and lasted just shy of 2 years. It'll be fine if I replace the sisal rope. I can wash everything so it doesn't hold smells. I love this and recommend it highly.
Cats love it!
First thing I will say, is that this product is very heavy and took well over an hour to assemble. With that being said, it is by far the best cat tree I've ever had. My cats are small, less than 10 lbs each but would knock over and break traditional stands with their rough housing. They play and jump and can't even budge this one in the least. The shape and sturdiness make it very stable and perfect for play and lounging.
they like it!
got this to replace the suction cup mount window perch which kept falling down. took FOREVER to assemble, but it is so beefy and sturdy. the finish was flawless and had zero issues in QC. very nice piece of "furniture". my cat loves the scratching poles which is great. at first she would slide off because it was slick surface, but has mastered to just "slow down" to jump on it instead of mid-zoomie now...the bed pads are so thick and nice. everything is velcro in place. I recommend this highly.
Great alternative to traditional cat furniture
This is the second Frisco modern style condo I have bought and I and my cats are very pleased. Even though my cats still loved them, I wanted to ditch the tattered, carpet covered condos and get something that would be easier to keep clean. I did prespray a small amount of catnip on the pads and scratching posts to help the cats get over the initial newness and am happy to say they had no problems moving in. Structurally, this is a very solid and heavy piece of furniture. It is not trivial to put together (several hours for one person) but the instructions are very clear and all pieces marked (and Frisco includes extra connector/pegs just in case you lose one). Since this one is tall, an optional bracket is also included so it can be attached to a wall for stability. If you ever had a cat leap off the top of a tree and either had it wobble or worse crash, you will appreciate this feature.
Not suitable for a cat
This is a lovely piece of furniture, but the slick surface is not a good choice for cats -- or my cat anyway. The top perch is difficult to get up to and there's no real suitable spot for her to land when coming down. The two little sisal pads are a good afterthought, but my cat doesn't know to land there or take off from them. So I had to return the tree. Again, beautiful to look at, not really suitable for my cat.