Frisco 53-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel
About This Item
- 53-inch cat tree with three levels, including two perches and a roomy tunnel.
- Hand-built with solid wood posts and wrapped in thick, household carpet with a texture cats love to cozy up to.
- Top perch features a lip for easy accessibility.
- Dangling toy entices your cat when it’s playtime, with a tall sisal scratching post for your cat to scratch and stretch on.
- Easy two-step assembly so your kitty can enjoy their new lounge spot in no time.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Go Pet Club 40-in Premium Carpeted Cat Tree, Beige$90.99Chewy Price$139.00List Price
- Pet Adobe 6-Tier 43.5-in Cat Tree & Condo$69.95Chewy Price$89.95List Price
- Frisco 54-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel and Square Perches, Gray$154.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 35-in Felt Cat Tree, Light Gray$89.21Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Armarkat Real Wood Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, 69-in$190.44Chewy Price$229.00List Price
- Go Pet Club 58-in Forest with Leaves Cat Tree, Beige/ Brown$133.96Chewy Price$179.00List Price
- Two By Two The Sequoia 52.1-in Felt Cat Tree & Condo, Grey$138.99Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 52-in Premium Carpeted Cat Tree, Beige$98.99Chewy Price$169.00List Price
- Yaheetech 46.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Light Gray$71.99Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 60-in Sisal Posts Cat Tree Condo, Black$79.99Chewy Price$129.00List Price
- Go Pet Club 61-in Forest with Leaves Cat Tree, Beige/ Brown$120.83Chewy Price$179.00List Price
- The Refined Feline Lotus 69-in Microfiber Cat Tree, Smoke$439.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Carpet||Carpet||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material|
|Furniture Features||Tunnel, Hanging Toys||Tunnel, Hanging Toys||—||—||Tunnel|
|Furniture Frame Material||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches|
|Tools Included||Yes||Yes||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Lacks durability - Would NOT purchase again
I've owned this for 1 week, please review my honest feedback below: Pros: - It appears as described and acurate to the product photo. - Assembly is easy; just screw on the top perch. - The hole in the tunnel adds an extra dimension of play and utility. - 8 lb cat does not tip over when jumping on or off. Cons: - Wobbles slightly with use. - The top perch may not attach properly due to the pole lacking enough structural integrity to hold the perch and/or the pre-installed stud securely in place. - The tunnel starts tipping when an 8 pound cat stands at the edge when jumping off. - The tunnel and perches are thin and lack sturdiness; they feel flimsy. - The bottom perch will easily crack on the curved area and the carpeting may bubble. - The carpeting does not feel soft, and provides no cushion, so the entire cat tree is hard and uncomfortable. - There are visible glue seams on the outer edge of the tunnel.
Cat Tree - not worth buying
I was optimistic about this but I regret buying it. For the price I paid, it’s disappointing. The bottom lounge spot bends easily, inside the tunnel it looks like the carpet was just thrown together, there are bare-ish spots of carpet in some sections and the 3rd tier - contrary of what people have reviewed - it holds well and doesn’t wobble but the piece that connects it, you can tell is not completely lined up. It feels like they made this out of a little bit rougher cardboard material. Would not recommend buying this. I had a video showing how I can easily bend the bottom lounge spot but I cannot upload it here.
Pass....I don't recommend
I had to return the first one as it was defective, but the 2nd one has the attachments for the top post and perch not straight and the tunnel in the middle is not attached well, so I added 2 screws through the back to the rear post for stabilization. The carpet is also cheap, so I wouldn't order again. The smaller version I also ordered which seems more stable.
Great Cat Tree
#ReceivedFreeProduct This cat tree is pretty awesome. It’s super sturdy and was so easy to put together. It came in three pieces and a small bag of hardware. It took me maybe fifteen minutes to assemble it. My cats have been loving the scratching post, and I love it because that means they’re leaving my door frames alone. Great product!
Great For Larger Cats
#ReceivedFreeProduct All my cats like this cat tree. It has 3 different sleeping/relaxing areas. All 3 areas fit my 14 pounder quite well. He doesn’t have to squeeze in them. Which is great. It’s hard to find a cat tree that is spacious for bigger cats. It comes pretty much assembled, I just had to assemble two pieces. It took less than 5 minutes!
Poor quality. Cant attach top.
Waste of money. The bottom section came as one piece and is fine. Carpet quality is ok. However, when trying to attach the top, the threaded insert stripped out of the wood post. The top is HEAVY and the post is small, so this isn’t a surprise. The other half of the wood post is split down the middle. I cannot use the top at all. Wood glue doesn’t work. Im going to see if I can find a bigger threaded insert that will bite into the wood but otherwise, half of this is unusable. I tried to fix with wood glue, and have already recycled the GIANT box so I cant return.
#ReceivedFreeProduct This real carpet cat tree is awesome! It’s huge and my cat was so excited to get this! With a scratching post, different places to rest and hide and a little furry feather… it’s perfect for any cat! Hours of climbing and playing! It was so easy to set up and assemble! I would highly recommend it for anyone with a cat!
Frisco cat stand
I wanted a shorter one for the new kitten so I could reach him when he’s on the top shelf. There were not too many to choose from. This one came in a huge box and I only had to “install” the top pole and the top perch, very easy wrench was enclosed. The top perch moves around a little. I plan to use locktight. It’s made fairly well for the price and most importantly he likes it.
#ReceivedFreeProduct This 53 inch Real carpet Cat tree With Tunnel is very nice and fun.Its gray.Has so much for ,my cat to do.Has everything included to put this cat tree together.It only took a few seconds was so easy to do.Most of this is put together already.
Cats enjoy it
#ReceivedFreeProduct The cats really enjoy it. New favorite place for them. I love that it was pretty much completely together so not much set up. Definitely go get you one for your furbabies