Frisco 65-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hand-built with solid wood posts for a sturdy feel and durable construction.
- Wrapped in thick, household-grade carpet for the rich, plush texture cats love.
- Provides four levels for your cat to lounge, play and nap on.
- Sisal scratching post lets your kitty stretch and scratch on the daily.
- Handcrafted in the USA with sturdy, quality materials like solid wood posts, household-grade carpet and sisal rope. Easy, 5-step assembly.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 65-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$189.05Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Frisco 32-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree with Toy, Gray$64.00Chewy Price
- Frisco 72-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cheetah$99.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 66-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$338.74Chewy Price
- Frisco 49-in Tree-Shaped Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Green$149.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 79-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray/White$95.06Chewy Price$95.99List Price
- Frisco 69-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Gray$149.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 33.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Dark Gray$55.86Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Yaheetech Multi-Level 68.5-in Cat Tree, Light Gray$102.99Chewy Price
- KBSPETS Floral 35-in Sisal Cat Tree, Cherry Blossom$259.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 36-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Gray$89.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 76-in XXL Heavy Duty Cat Tree, Gray$132.56Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Furniture Frame Material||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||Yes||Yes|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
273 Customer Reviews
Very Cheaply Made
First, I am very disappointed in the lack of quality for the price. There are tacks and or staples sticking out all over that may end up hurting a cat. The carpet seams barely come together so there are gaps at each seem in the insides of each bed. Secondly, not at all sturdy wobbles a lot so may fall over with larger cats or even break the round supports eventually. The levels are too close together and too steep so not enough room for cat to jump from one level to the next. Would be way better if the levels were staggered out more instead of on top of each other to make more room for cat to jump get to next level. Overall very poor quality. I am sorry, but I would not recommend it to anyone.
Good tall tree
This tree is perfect to get my active large cat into a high place without installing floating shelves. He loves jumping into the top bed and claimed it immediately. My other cat, also a good jumper and climber, tried to jump into the top bed and opted to be satisfied with next to top. I saw some reviews about this issue. It depends on your cat and their desire to get to the top. Overall, this is 5 stars because it exactly met what I needed at a good price.
Bigger than you think, but just as narrow as you thought
I was looking for the tallest, budget friendly cat tree for my cat to get some relief from my dog who still hasn't learned to stop chasing her. 65" tall is a dream for her and the high carpet pill is great. My only problem is the design of the tree. Getting up is no problem, getting down is too narrow and steep for her and she's average cat built. She almost flipped forward trying to climb down. I actually swapped to top two platforms to form a more zig zag pattern and this works much better, even if the opening on each platform doesn't really face the right direction. Otherwise, great tree! Also you might want to vacuum it first because there are loose carpet strands.
Not enough room for kitties to climb to next level.
I love, love, love the idea of this, and the construction is great. The problem is that the 4 platforms are almost right on top of each other so my kitties, who are great at climbing can't access the level above. If you look at the photo, you can see how hard it is to get the offset to jump to the next level. It's very sturdy, which means it's VERY heavy if you're needing to get it up or down a flight of steps. It's exactly what I wanted, which is sleeping platforms as my kitties never use the other areas on cat trees, but only the bottom platform gets used so I need to return it.
I HAVE FOUR CATS. THIS IS THE BEST CAT TREE I'VE HAD SO FAR. IT'S VERY STURDY AND THERE'S PLENTY OF ROOM FOR THE CATS TO ENJOY. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECCOMEND THIS ONE. I LOOK AT MANY OTHER ONES BUT, IS WAS MY BEST CHOICE.
I luv this item!
He threw in the trash that square-ish, 3 level, w/ square high perch. Then he got me a 4 level, circular perches. I automatically went to the top perch, that is also where I sleep most of the time. It's also easier to climb up & down without hurting my declawed front paws!
Chewy delayed delivery. Right out of the box was not the color advertised. Not enough room for adult cats to move between levels. Screws put in crooked so, they stick up through the carpet. For $170 could have easily built my own with much better quality.
I was pleasantly surprised by the great quality of this cat tree! My cats started using it right away! Happy I ordered this one with deeper beds. And it was simple to put together!
Great purchase for a large cat
I bought this cat tree because my 17lb. feline companion loves carpet, and it’s a hit. He settled into the lower tier before I put it together. After assembling it, it’s so sturdy that he feels confident enough to jump from the floor to the third tier. If he loves it, so do I.
My kits love this cat tree
I was thrilled to find a tall cat tree, carpeted, reasonably priced, and made in the USA. (And as far as I can tell, Chewy is the only online vendor of this brand.) Lots of cat trees are tall, but very few these days are carpeted (MUCH easier for kits to climb) AND made in the USA. The reasonable price closed the deal! P.S. It comes mostly assembled and the last few steps are really easy. There is one optional additional assemble step requiring a drill, but I won't worry about that until my kits get bigger.