Frisco 68-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-in-one cat tree provides a safe hideout, fun toys, scratching posts and ramp, and lookout perches at different heights for daily enrichment, play and exercise.
- Features larger scratching posts compared to standard cat trees, that are also reinforced for added durability.
- Scratching posts are fully-wrapped in sisal rope to hold up to daily scratching with one or more cats. Scratching ramp connects at two points to increase stability.
- Larger apartment provides more room and is lined with ultra-plush sherpa fleece fabric for added comfort. Made with hidden support bars for more stable construction.
- Built-in dangling toys encourage play, and are designed to come off with excess pressure to avoid getting snagged during playtime.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Yaheetech 60.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$73.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 71-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$87.29Chewy Price$96.99List Price
- Frisco 65-in XXL Heavy Duty Cat Tree, Cream$112.17Chewy Price$119.60List Price
- Yaheetech Multi-Level 64.5-in Cat Tree, Black$89.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 54.5" H Multilevel Indoor Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$67.06Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco 62-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$86.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 72-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$99.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 51-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$64.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Multi-Level 63-in Plush Cat Tree, Beige$83.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 59.5-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$103.58Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Play Center 60.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Dark Gray$81.84Chewy Price$81.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Tunnel, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Hammock, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys, Condo, Removable Bed, Hammock|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||2 condos||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1290 Customer Reviews
1st Cat tree!
Let me start by saying WOW! I’m 5’5 and this tree is taller than I am. Overall I’m really impressed with the quality as it appears to be well made. Somehow 1 screw didn’t make it in the package for the ramp, but I think we will be okay without it. Just set it up…1 is thrilled with its comfort, the other is thrilled she can finally reach the window. So everyone is happy! Thanks Chewy!
we LOVE this tree
I am thoroughly satisfied with the quality of this product. The sherpa material is exactly what I was looking for, as opposed to the other faux-fur materials used in comparable trees. Every part is very sturdy and expensive in its construction. Plus, I ordered this on a Saturday and it STILL came in a day early! Yay Chewy, you guys are awesome!
Great Except For One Change
Nice, great value cat tree that has served my kitty well for almost 3yrs. Posts that have had my kitty’s wrath (about 4 of them) have been massacred for a while now. Lol. So I figured I get her a new one at this low price, the general wear and tear and it’s hard to clean. What I didn’t like in the new design of the “condo” part of it, is that it no longer has solid sides to it. Instead some type of stretchy matching material over it. That’s a problem for me and my kitty, because she’ll rough house in there at times and I can see it getting shredded in no time at all. I actually saved the other condo from my discarded tree, to replace it at some point. Not sure what the thinking was on this redesign, however I’m not happy with it, and will seek out another brand in the future.
Actually Uses The Condo!
My cat finally uses the condo on this one, guess I got one high enough for "her majesty". She loves everything on it, it's really sturdy and the fabric is soft. Bit of a pain to put together but it's worth it, it doesn't wobble or anything.
Our cats absolutely love this tree! It has become their favorite resting, scratching and hiding place. Very happy with this purchase.
My Cat's love it!
I built it with my brother and the instructions were simple. As soon as we were done, my cats jumped on and loved it. The little toys that come connected with it as well are very fun for them.
Fabulous tree! Terrible directions
This is the 3rd cat tree I’ve purchased from Chewy. It’s a great size for the space, and I like the layout. One of the Twins is already climbing it like a monkey! However, the directions are terrible. The font size is almost too small to read, and the font colors (baby blue and pink) make it even more difficult. Please revamp the directions to be more legible.
Great quality and great value!
My 3 year old cat LOVES her new cat tree! It arrived quickly, was relatively easy to put together, and the fabric is great quality.
We love this tower
This went together so well, even with help from Lily, and we love it. The only issue was the final post with the last platform, which I couldn't get screwed in, but I might have been under pressure to get out of the way and let her have her new tower. I'll try again one of these days. It is fine without it.
Good Quality for Great Price
This thing is big and TALL! Honestly think that this is one of the best cat tree deals you could find. The only thing is the material can be a bit slippery for kittens getting used to things and it doesn’t offer the best claw grabbing material. Also some of the platforms could be a bit bigger since it can be a bit tough for the cat when they’re climbing down from it. Again, from the perspective of a kitten still getting full control of their body. Otherwise we both really like it!