Frisco 72-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The ultimate all-in-one spot for your kitty to do all the things she loves, from lounging to leaping to honing her expert hunting skills.
- Cats can jump from perch to perch and climb to the top of the lookout tower.
- Carefully placed dangling toys give kitty the thrill of the hunt as she bats them back and forth. Plus, toys are designed to release with excess pressure to make sure kitty is extra safe while playing.
- 10 fully wrapped sisal scratching posts give extra space for scratching – plus, two scratch board ramps make this great for multi-cat households.
- Two private kitty apartments with soft, plush fabric covering provide quiet spots to curl up for snoozing, plus it’s great for face rubbing and nuzzling.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Yaheetech 79-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$89.99Chewy Price$95.99List Price
- Frisco 69-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Gray$149.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 62.2-in Multi-Level Cat Tree, Black$86.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Multi-Level 63-in Plush Cat Tree, Light Gray$83.72Chewy Price$83.99List Price
- Yaheetech Multi-Level 64.5-in Cat Tree, Light Gray$87.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Frisco 50-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Beige$119.07Chewy Price
- Frisco 68-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$99.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 48.25-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$82.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 59.5-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$97.62Chewy Price
- Frisco 65-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Beige$149.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 55-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$66.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 61-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Charcoal$85.29Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Hammock, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||70 inches & above||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||70 inches & above|
|Number Of Condos||2 condos||1 condo||1 condo||2 condos||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
60 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12344 Customer Reviews
Black Cat Tree
Ive had this for about a year now and she loves it, was kinda hard to assemble and took a while but we managed and did it. I put a bed for her in the bottom house, and I cut off one of the mice to give it to her and left the other one hanging just to give her the option lol and she loves that. This really is a good tree and I see myself having it for quite a while. I got it in black so it would match my furniture and my black kitty is also camouflaged in it lol.
Great cat tree!
I was dreading putting this together but the assembly wasn’t too bad! (Power tools definitely help save time!) Materials seem sturdy enough & it’s super soft! The cats love being up high so I went with the tallest one an they love it so far!!
Clueless to assemble
The product, once assemble, is good quality but if you are not someone who cannot easily assemble something then do NOT buy this. It was almost impossible to see the holes where the screws went in (especially in the "apartments" (aka cubby holes areas)) and very frustrating to assemble for that reason. Honestly a completely blind person would have had it put together much quicker than the 5 hours it took me to build. If you are someone who will struggle with the assembly (as I did), I urge you to think about the assembly BEFORE you make this purchase and it is why I gave the product only 3 stars. Had it been easier to assemble and had MUCH better instructions on how to do it I would have given it a higher recommendation.
This is extremely easy to assemble and the instructions are perfectly clear. Also, each piece is individually numbered to make it even easier. If you have half a brain cell you will have no problem. It took me 30 minutes tops by myself to assemble everything. Very sturdy and good looking with lots of platforms and cubbies for my cat. She absolutely loves it!! This is one of the best cat trees I have seen. Don't hesitate to purchase
very nice product!
I really love this cat tree so far. It super tall, and sturdy. I found the assembly to be easy despite what other people have said. It really doesn’t take much brain juice to figure out where the holes are lol. Most thing are a pain to put together, but if you read instructions you’ll figure it out quickly, or hey ask a friend! It’s very soft, and without using it stays put pretty well even for three cats jumping all over it. I think the price is justified, on account its large and of course inflation.
Photos are wrong
I specifically looked for a cat tree where the apartments had particle board walls as opposed to loose fabric. In the photos for this product you can see the brown particle board on the sides of the apartments. I paid more for this particular cat tree because of that feature. Unfortunately, this Frisco tree does NOT have hard walls. I opened the box to find flimsy fabric. Totally disappointed.
Well made, and the kitties just love it!
We already have one of these trees for our own cat, and since he loves it so much, we bought a second for our foster and her kittens to enjoy. The babies have had a wonderful outlet for developing their climbing and leaping skills, and the mom kitty seems to love hanging out on the highest perch where she can keep an eye on her kids while they play. Believe it or not, the babies actually wear themselves out from time to time. This cat tree wasn’t too difficult to put together, it’s very sturdy and stable, and the price is incredible. I really can’t recommend this tree highly enough.
Just OK. Condos are too small.
This appears to be a slightly beefed-up version of a tree we purchased for outdoor use last year. With additional support on the base, the previous tree lasted an entire year outside. There was one missing screw, but the tree appears stable without it. The "Condos" are smaller than I wanted, the ramps useless, and all lounging spaces except the top three tiers are too small. The attached play toys were untouched by the cat.
Worth it. But be patient.
First cat trees to ever put together so it was a process for me at first. If you tend to glance at directions and skip ahead thinking you know what you’re doing, don’t. My only complaint is that it was annoying that the look-a-like bolts weren’t labeled to know which ones to use (user problem)… Overall, I’d recommend it. Once you put it together it’s easy to set up another one. It’s also sturdy and super soft.
Perfect Cat Condo
We bought this for our two kittens. At first it took them a little bit to get used to it. Now they love it. they sleep in the top most area or in the little "houses". The love the toys on it. Perfect for putting treats on the for them to try to find. The love the scratching posts. They play with each other between the different levels which is fun to watch. we love watching them jump between the levels with ease. Easy to put together and quick.