Frisco 72-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. The ultimate all-in-one spot for your kitty to do all the things they love, from lounging to leaping to honing their expert hunting skills.
- Two private kitty apartments with soft, plush fabric covering provide quiet spots to curl up for snoozing, plus it’s great for face rubbing and nuzzling. Cats can jump from perch to perch and climb to the top of the lookout tower.
- Carefully placed dangling toys give kitty the thrill of the hunt as they bat them back and forth. Plus, toys are designed to release with excess pressure to make sure kitty is extra safe while playing.
- Ten fully wrapped sisal scratching posts give extra space for scratching—plus, two scratch board ramps make this great for multi-cat households.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from satisfying scratching posts to cozy beds, to stimulating toys. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 65-in XXL Heavy Duty Cat Tree, Cream$109.99Chewy Price$119.60List Price
- Yaheetech 70-in Cat Tree Condo, Light Gray$85.78Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- Yaheetech Multi-Level 63-in Plush Cat Tree, Light Gray$83.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 59.5-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$104.37Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Multi-Level 64.5-in Cat Tree, Light Gray$89.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 62.2-in Multi-Level Cat Tree, Beige$81.06Chewy Price$83.99List Price
- Yaheetech 79-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Black, Large$93.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco 71-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$96.89Chewy Price$107.66List Price
- Yaheetech 54-in Cat Scratching Tree, Beige$66.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 60.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$73.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 68.5-in Plush Cat Tower, Dark Gray$112.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco 64-in Cat Tree with Hammock, Condo, 2 Top Perches with Bed, Gray$89.99Chewy Price$116.87List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys, Condo, Removable Bed, Hammock||Hanging Toys, Condo, Removable Bed, Hammock|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||70 inches & above||60 inches to 69 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||70 inches & above|
|Number Of Condos||2 condos||1 condo||2 condos||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
56 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12437 Customer Reviews
Great Cat Tree
I have a small (8lb) and a long & tall (18lb part Maine Coon) cat. I have had this for 4 years and it has held up great and is sturdy! We have not had any problem with it rocking or tipping. I keep it against a window and it is usually between a tall book shelf and a couch which may help keep it steady but my big cat especially, launches onto and off it all the time with no problem. After 4 years the sisal has begun to wear out from constant scratching from my big cat but the tree itself and the carpet are still in great shape. Both cats lounge all over this tree and love it.
Quality doesn't hold up
I bought this cat tree to replace an older one that my cats loved to pieces, literally. I thought I was buying one exactly like the original but one look at the actual product, I realized it was a little different quality but I put it together anyway. My cats were already sleeping on it as I was building it so I knew they were going to love it. I've only had it one week and it's already coming apart from them scratching on the carpeted part. If it wasn't a hassle to send back, I would but instead I'll have to try and fix it. I wanted to attach photos but got a notice saying that option was not available.
Not what it used to be
My mom purchased this cat tower from Chewy in 2018 for me and it got worn down throughout the years so I figured to repurchase because it was such a great and sturdy tree. This cat tree is no where near as sturdy as the one I had from Chewy before. Chewy cut corners and began making the condos with flimsy fabric and support columns instead of solid wooden boxes as the condos. For some reason, the top perch is wobbly and no matter how much I secure it and add loctite to it. the whole thing is just horrible. I will be looking for a solid replacement in the meantime.
My cat hates it because of the odor
I bought this same tower years ago, when it was constructed differently. My cat LOVED it. Now it comes with soft sided cubbies rather than the hard sided ones. The instructions are almost useless. BUT, the worst thing about it is the horrible odor. I assume it is just from the fabric that is covering everything but my cat won't even use it. Not only will she not climb up onto it but she won't even use the scratching posts. It was a total waste of money for me AND the time it took me to put it together.
Beautiful and Cats are in love
My cats are in love with this tree. They use it al the time. Love all the scratching posts, cubby holes where they can rest. It is an amazing product that looks great in my living room. I did not even assemble it all the way because my living room is small and they still love what they have. Good height, soft in areas where it needs to be, and my cats absolutely love climbing on it.
Cats love it
I've had this cat tree for over a year now and it has held up pretty well, but word of adive to cat parents - makw sure it is braced against a wall or something sturdy. I have 2 cats, one 7lbs and the other 13lbs (and no she is not over weight, she is a very large cat), and when they get to playing they will hit that cat tree like a freight train and it will tip and rock. The only issue I have is my 13lb cat has chewed up the hanging rope and I don't know how or where to get a replacement.
I bought this tree on July 1,2022. It took me about 4 hours with my husband to get it assembled and we were pleased with our purchase. However as of November 22,2022, I am now in the market for a replacement. The lowest perch was found on the ground and the other have become extremely wobbly to the point where it’s not safe for my two cats. I would have loved to love this tree, but I’d rather have my cat tree last longer than it did.
Cat's Favorite Perch
This cat tree is well put together and easy to assemble. Our cats love the numerous scratching surfaces and make use of cat condos and perches - particularly the perches, where they can command a high view of the entire living room. The height of the perches made this the most popular spot for all our cats.
Let Your Cat Pierce The Heavens
We have one of the shorter trees already and it passed out cats' approval process, so we wanted to get a taller one for the other room. The whole thing assembled in about an hour, even with the furry supervisors circling and slowing our progress. The quality is all the same as the first one we got, and for the price, you can't really find anything comparable. Everything arrived safe and sound, nothing was missing. We had one problem with a post that I would like to try and see if we can replace, thankfully it's a top piece so swapping it would take mere minutes. The corner upright wobbles to a rather extreme degree and the other two are sturdy as rocks, so I think it's simply damaged, possibly at the threaded insert. If Chewy can replace that part for us, this will be an easy five star review, no question.
My 3 cats love this tree! They're 4 months old and they love to play on it and 9 times out of 10 they sleep in it. Had to move it away from my sliding glass doors because I found 2 of the cats performing a balancing act on the ridge. They're only 4 months old but they learned quickly how to walk backwards in order to get down!