Frisco 78-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tall 78-inch cat tree is large enough to give multiple cats a place to play, sleep and scratch all at the same time. Great for every age, from kitten to senior.
- Ten scratching posts are wrapped with durable sisal for a texture that cats love to scratch and sink their nails into. The double-layer baseboard gives extra stability as your kitty scratches away at the post.
- To make it extra comfy, a soft, plush material covers the base, perches and the cozy apartment and hammock where cats can lounge, sleep and relax.
- Carefully placed dangling toys give kitty the thrill of the hunt as she bats them back and forth. Plus, toys are designed to release with excess pressure to make sure kitty is extra safe while playing.
- This cat tree is easy to assemble and comes with all the tools you need, plus step-by-step instructions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 59.5-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Charcoal$104.33Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 51.5-in Plush Cat Tree Condo, Dark Gray$71.99Chewy Price
- EliteField 45-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$82.66Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Frisco 48.25-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$85.54Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 47.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray & White$57.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 49-in Economical Sisal Posts Cat Tree Condo, Brown$49.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco 80-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$111.92Chewy Price$124.35List Price
- Go Pet Club 61-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown/Black$56.07Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Yaheetech 79-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo,Dark Gray$94.61Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Frisco 30-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Gray$64.98Chewy Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety 58-in Cat Tree & Condo with Hammock, Grey$79.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys, Hammock, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Hammock||Condo, Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||70 inches & above||70 inches & above||70 inches & above||70 inches & above||70 inches & above|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||2 condos||2 condos||2 condos||2 condos|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
310 Customer Reviews
This is a hit with our cats
We decided to get a larger cat tree/play place than what we already had. In terms of interior design, this cat tree makes a statement, but more important, it is a great addition to our living room, giving our four cats multiple places to sharpen their claws, perch and play tag. We have many trees in our back yard, and they have fun climbing those, but this cat tree helps them find their "happy place" when they have to stay in due to outside weather conditions. Easy to assemble, the directions are clear and unambiguous, which is huge. This is a sturdy tree which can easily be moved on smooth floors, but is stable and stays in place without bracing.
This is very sturdy and was easy to put together. My kitty was a feral so is still getting used to using it.
My kitten loves his skyscraper. It's well built and very attractive piece of furniture looks beautiful in the home.
2 Kitties Adore It
The cat tree is very sturdy, especially you secure it to the wall as directed. I have 2 kitties, 1 large, and 1 kitten, so it gets its fair share of climbing/shaking. The sisal poles are a good height for scratching and I've even had my larger kitty claw her way up a level via the poles. The sides can be a little short for them to jump to the next level (not enough room length/width wise) but that's partially due to the fact that I have a large kitty. The kitten makes her way up easily by jumping. The fifth level isn't really used by my cats; I think it's too small for them to feel comfortable without sides, but they love the sixth level I like how it fits pretty well with my decor and doesn't stand out as "an ugly cat tree" (I've seen some that just don't look good here and there but are very functional)
Holding strong a year later
Alright, so I've had this for a year now. I have 3 cats. It has held up very well! The scratching posts are used every day and are still there, rather than like others when the strings come apart and start to unravel. I wasn't sure how sturdy this would be, but even with my fat cat climbing from the bottom to the top it holds steady, barely even rocking. My cats don't use every part of it on a regular basis; they typically sleep on the top, and sometimes my fat cat sleeps in the hammock. I feed them on the section third from the top. None of my cats really use the enclosed area. There have been a few times in a year I will see one in there but rarely. The only thing that came off is the springy toy hanging above the hammock; I think the screw area was loose and would always fall out even without the cats playing with it, but it is ok because they NEVER played with it; if I really wanted it to stay in there I could have just glued it or something, but I didn't care. It was a small thing that didn't matter to me or my cats. They play with the other hanging toys sometimes, but they have held up, even the one on the top hanging on a string; it has held up through pulling and chewing and nails! The fabric covering the whole thing is still all there. It's still really soft, and even if the cats scratch it, it is still there. My cats love this, and I love this!
It’s sturdy and nice height for cats to enjoy. I like the little resting and hiding place it has although the swing kind of lounge isn’t used for my cat. I wish It was build with more thoughts like making it easy to clean by able to remove carpets or better no carpets. When my cat runs about on this tower parts of carpets falls off.
Bailey’s new perch
What an awesome cat tree! So soft and well made. My hubby put together in 15’ as directions and parts were well labeled. Very high and very stable. Easy to climb with multiple levels spaced perfectly. This will last a lifetime! Chewy is so excellent! Praise the Lord for such an awesome pet company! John 3:16
Bought this to replace my older one because my cats are getting bigger and they love it! Not only is it super functional but it looks great in my living room. Brightens up the corner compared to the old one.
My 5 cats love this!
Wow! Tons of room for my cats to lounge and run a muck. This is a sturdy cat tree. I was looking for one with maximum support for the resting platforms so I didn’t end up with broken parts in the future. The low price is shocking for how large this thing is.
Great Cat tree
Wonderful cat tree. Very easy to assemble. The tree is heavy and very sturdy for a big kitty. A super good value for the money. My cat loves it.