Frisco 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Portable and customizable pen provides 18 square feet of adjustable playspace to keep your pets safely enclosed.
- The gate has been redesigned with an easy-to-use interlocking design that snaps together with no extra parts and a door that requires no added assembly.
- Features non-skid rubber feet that help keep the pen in place, your pet secure in their space and protect your floors from unsightly scuffs and scratches.
- Provides lots of room for their favorite toys, water and food bowls and comfy beds, as well as multiple pets depending on their size and how much room they need.
- Made with durable, heavy-duty molded plastic that’s perfect for daily, indoor use whenever, wherever you need it.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- IRIS 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Dark Gray, 24-in$69.99Chewy Price
- MyPet 8-Panel Petyard Passage Plastic Dog Pen, Brown$107.54Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- IRIS 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Gray$116.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- dealYaheetech Heavy Duty Wire Dog & Cat Playpen, Black, 32-inch$128.31Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- IRIS Exercise Dog Playpen with Door, White$59.99Chewy Price
- MyPet Petyard Passage Plastic Puppy Pen, 4-Panel$61.15Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- dealYaheetech Wire Dog & Cat Playpen, Black, 24-inch$126.03Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- dealYaheetech 8-Panel Dog Exercise Pen, Black, 40-in$187.99Chewy Price$191.99List Price
- dealYaheetech 8 Panel Dog Playpen, Black$52.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- IRIS 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen with Door, Black, 24-in$69.99Chewy Price
- dealYaheetech 8-Panel Wire Dog & Cat Exercise Playpen, 32-in$127.22Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- IRIS Exercise 8-Panel Dog Playpen, Black$129.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Pet Door||Collapsible, Carry Handle, Pet Door||Pet Door||Walk-Through||Pet Door|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
421 Customer Reviews
Hurray for Frisco!
This playpen was a lifesaver for us with our puppy basset hound! It gave us our life back! It is very lightweight so it wouldn't be much use for a bigger, heavier dog, but for a puppy it gives plenty of room for a bed, potty pad and food & water bowls to give us a little break throughout the day and a good night's sleep.
Works great for fur-babies as a playpen!
We have a batch of 7 baby corgis. They are almost 6 weeks old now. It works great for keeping them all corralled. It has easy open latches on the gate for easy in and out. I gave it 4 stars because I wish it was a little more sturdy and the babies like to chew on the plastic. As of now, they haven’t scarred it yet, but might if left unattended. I’m sure I could have found something that met all my requirements with a more extensive search here @Chewy, but overall, I’m very happy with this purchase. And for the cost and being here within 2-3 days, it was worth every penny and my fur-kids love it!
It’s a great height that would make it hard for most dogs to get over it except for the fact that the bar going horizontally across each section makes for a perfect step stool for your dog to use to climb over. It’s not usually for that reason
Playpen for pets
Easy set up. Plenty of room for crate n puppy pads outside of crate. Pet door opens easy no problem. Just wish it had gate type door to make it easier to get inside. Little hard to pick things up over the pen to put inside or remove.
Looked like exactly what I wanted. Contained my 9 week old mini golden doodle for about a week. Not too much time maybe 2 hours a day in smaller increments. Now she can break out by pulling the door hinge in. Fully locked door but she can grab it with her teeth then and pull it in on the hinge side. At first I thought our other dog must have pushed it in from the outside to break her free. So I ring cam’s her to see. Do not waste your money if you have an energetic, motivated pup.
Play pen flimsy
This is very flimsy. Luckily, my puppy isn’t big or strong enough to push it down. It’s taller than I anticipated. I should have double checked the measurements. It’s attractive and goes well with my decor.
This was very easy to put together. Easy to shape. Easy to take apart. But my 10 lb dog could get out of.it. Just wiggles til he can get his nose under. Shakes when he jumps.
This is a decent playpen for your pup. The only thing I don't like about it is that most people set it up on a hard surface because of potty training. It slides all over while Jr pup tries to get out. Although our boxer pup failed at any escape attempt, she was able to move the whole 8 panel pen clear across our kitchen. After a week of repositioning, she finally stopped. You will need to put something heavy in front of several of the panels to keep them from moving. If paced on carpet, it's perfect after potty training. So on a good note, boxer never escaped.
Great for more than just a playpen
I use is as a gate for our deck and it is sturdy and provides the right protection to keep my dog on our property!
Kennel for pups
This is a great product for maintained and training puppies it’s flexible and easy to set up ! I love it , easy storage too