Take your dog’s dinner to a whole new level of elegance with Frisco Adjustable Stainless Steel Double Elevated Dog Bowls. This stylish white adjustable stand can be lifted or lowered to the perfect height for your fur friend. It even comes with a nifty instruction manual for easy installation. Your dog can comfortably enjoy their meal at their preferred height while reducing neck strain. This chic design matches any home décor and features two removable stainless steel bowls that are top rack dishwasher safe. It’s elegance, elevated!
Elegant white adjustable stand can be lifted or lowered to fit your pet’s preference.
Elevation allows pets to enjoy their meal without neck strain.
Two removable stainless steel bowls that are top rack dishwasher safe.
Stylish design to complement any home décor.
†Capacity is calculated by total volume. When using container, choose a capacity greater than what you need to prevent overfilling and spills.
We’ve been looking for an elevated doggie food tray that comes up to about the height of our dobie, but found no options in shops and online that fit the measurement we were after, until we came upon this website. The tray was exactly as we hoped for, and inexpensive too! I assembled it easily and our pet absolutely loves it!! Adjustable too, in case she grows taller in future (hope not!). The white color also blended with our family room motif, which is an added bonus :)
on Feb 10, 2021
All researching I've done, why I did not look here first is beyond me. This feeder is best for large growing dogs. We have a 120lb female mastiff that uses this and they are sloppy eaters and have no problems except the center pole should come with a cap on top so food does not land inside there. Other than that we love it!
on Feb 19, 2021
I was concerned this stand would be high enough for our 1 year old Great Dane, but it is the perfect height. It’s clean looking, and we have less water spilled on the floor from him having to bend to drink (although he still makes a small mess on his own).
Love this stand
on Feb 19, 2021
I have an 85 pound German Shepard puppy. This is perfect for him, it’s sturdy and love the fact I can adjust the height. He makes a mess every time he drinks and this is easy to move to clean up the water. Definitely would recommend this product
Perfect for tall dogs
on Dec 30, 2020
I highly recommend this for all dogs mostly for puppies that grow to be very tall. I have a great dane 5 months old its easy to adjust to current height. As he grows it can go up fairly high, which is exactly what I was looking for. Great quality. Sturdy and looks great. Does not take up a lot of room as well. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a raised dog dish. I have looked at hundreds of bowls and nothing compares to this, I am so pleased with it.
Love it BUT...
on Dec 21, 2020
I love this food bowl set but have a couple of things I don't love that may not be an issue to you (noted below). I bought it for my quickly growing puppy (anticipated to be 75+lbs rottador - rott x lab). At the LOWEST setting, it was perfect for him at about 9-10 weeks 18'ish-lbs, and I've been slowly raising as he quickly grows. It was easy to put together, and the large bowls were needed for the stainless steel ball I purchased to slow down his eating and would allow me to increase his food without having to continually purchase new bowls/slow feeders.
- overall looks
- ease of adjusting
- large 7-cup bowls (I add hot water to my pup's food, and the extra-large bowls cut down I love this food bowl set but have a couple of things I don't love that may not be an issue to you (noted below). I bought it for my quickly growing puppy (anticipated to be 75+lbs rottador - rott x lab). At the LOWEST setting, it was perfect for him at about 9-10 weeks 18'ish-lbs, and I've been slowly raising as he quickly grows. It was easy to put together, and the large bowls were needed for the stainless steel ball I purchased to slow down his eating and would allow me to increase his food without having to continually purchase new bowls/slow feeders.
- overall looks
- ease of adjusting
- large 7-cup bowls (I add hot water to my pup's food, and the extra-large bowls cut down on how long he's waiting for it to cool, which I know he's appreciative of!)
- easy to clean
- puppy cannot remove bowls (formerly was a one puppy band and it drove me crazy!)
- BEIGE, like, BEIGE BEIGE and a bit ugly against my clean white walls, definitely better looking than most elevated feeders and not wood so it won't mold and stainless so it won't rust, but once he reaches full size, I'll likely replace it with something permanent and more aesthetically pleasing. No-one has ever been thrilled about BEIGE. Other color options would be appreciated!
- the tightening piece that keeps the bowls from being able to spin is no match, it seems, for an enthusiastic puppy at mealtimes who acts like every meal is the BEST THING EVER or who hasn't yet mastered how to ask for something without making a scene (ie: "MOOOOM I'M OUT OF WATER/PRETTY SURE IT'S TIME TO EAT!"- as he tries to stand on the bowls, crawl into them/move the whole set in my direction -- yes, it's pretty cute). I have to tighten it about 1x a day, sometimes more. I think this is situational, as again, he's thrilled about all things to do with his bowls, so if your dog is chill, it'll likely be a non-issue.
Overall, I would highly recommend this set to someone with a growing puppy or even someone looking for a large/giant breed adjustable feeding bowl set!… more
on Jan 21, 2021
This elevated bowl was the perfect choice for my dobies. Our male has hip dysplasia and is aging. It is hard for him to stand in one place very long and very difficult to eat from a lower bowl. This requires no bending. It is on the highest setting and is perfect for both of them.
Amazing Food/Water Dish
on Jan 14, 2021
This is perfect for my mastiff. She is very tall and weighs 120 pounds...on top of that she is 7 years old and no longer wants to bend down to eat. This works perfectly for her and was a much more reasonable price than other elevated bowls that I have seen elsewhere. I couldn’t be happier with this purchase!
Great for giant breeds!
on Jan 27, 2021
We got this for our full grown Irish Wolfhound and it’s wonderfully tall that he doesn’t have to bend down to eat anymore! I got a second for the other wolfhound puppy we are getting and love that it will be able to grow with her!
Awesome for giant pups
on Jan 30, 2021
Purchased this for our Great Dane pup that we are expecting soon and its much better quality than I expected. Seems pretty sturdy and the white touch gives it some style.