Frisco All Natural Grass Clumping Cat Litter is a great alternative to the standard clay litter, and it’s ideal for multiple-cat households. It’s made with 100% all natural grass that is soft on your kitty’s paws and easy to sift through. With solid clumping capability, this grass litter ensures fast-forming clumps for easy scooping to meet your cat’s high standards for a cleaner litter box. It provides natural odor control and is ultra-absorbent, so there’s no need for any added chemicals, dyes or fragrances that are off-putting for your feline friends. This all natural cat litter is made with biodegradable grass ingredients to give pet parents an earth-friendly option. Grass produces a low dust litter, so your kitty won’t kick up a dust cloud with every swipe of the paw, and you can breathe easier when you scoop. The litter box area will be tidier and fresher than ever with Frisco All Natural Grass Clumping Cat Litter.
- Made with 100% natural grass ingredients with no added chemicals, dyes or fragrances. This gives it a more natural smell and feel that kitties prefer.
- This all natural grass litter produces low dust so that your kitty litter zone is more manageable, and both you and your cat can breathe easier.
- Fast and solid clumping action that makes for easier scooping and disposal so that keeping the litter box clean is less of a chore. Plus, it comes in a resealable bag for easy storage.
- Offers excellent odor control and absorbency to lock in wetness and strong ammonia and pet mess smells, creating a more pleasant litter box area. It’s ideal for multi-cat households.
- With Frisco grass litter, pet parents have a convenient alternative to traditional litter that’s natural and biodegradable, without harmful artificial ingredients.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
See all items by Frisco