Frisco Animal Series Cat Tunnel with Scratching Post, Sloth
About This Item
- Available in three fun animal designs— check out the whimsical unicorn, lovable llama and super-cute sloth.
- Base, perch and cozy tunnel hideout are all covered in extra-soft plush material.
- Three fully wrapped sisal posts promote satisfying scratching and healthy kitty nails.
- Elevated tunnel provides an off-the-ground hiding spot and a private place to nap.
- Playtime-ready with a dangly toy that cats love to bat and bite hanging from the tail.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Tunnel with Scratching Post, Unicorn$67.73Chewy Price
- KBSPETS Floral 45-in Sisal Cat Tree, Cherry Blossom$289.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 28-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$52.38Chewy Price$65.02List Price
- TRIXIE Lounger Wall Mounted Cat Shelves, Brown$88.20Chewy Price$96.99List Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Condo, Sloth$39.22Chewy Price$48.50List Price
- Penn-Plax Disney 14-in Felt Cat Scratching Post With Toy$81.76Chewy Price$87.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 64-in Premium Carpeted Cat Tree Condo, Beige$166.00Chewy Price$198.00List Price
- Go Pet Club 22-in Economical Cat Tree Condo, Beige/Brown$25.50Chewy Price$45.00List Price
- Pet Adobe 4-Tier 35-in Cat Tree & Condo$59.95Chewy Price$89.95List Price
- Pet Adobe 5-Tier 58.5-in Cat Tree & Condo$109.95Chewy Price$149.95List Price
- Pet Adobe 2-Tier 27.5-in Cat Tree$70.14Chewy Price$79.95List Price
- TRIXIE Baza 19.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Cream$27.72Chewy Price$44.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Tunnel||Tunnel||Tunnel, Hanging Toys||Removable Bed||—|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
cheap, not stable
Looks super cute, but the tube is a cheap, flimsy cardboard that allows for no stability for climbing cats. The fabric that covers is nice and soft, but there's nothing for kitty to sink their claws into without losing grip and falling. Will be requesting a return from Chewy.
Nice but I think improvements are in order
The cats DO use this. It's cute, but it could use a few changes: in the body portion, move the big hole to the side as opposed to the top- the cats are terrified of climing up on it as they need a good purchase to land on, the hole on the top prevents this. Second needed improvement: the body is supported vertically with two scratching posts (the cats enjoy the scratching posts fyi) but, with only two vertical supports to this round barrel shape causes the entire thing to wobble. Cats do not like wobbly under their feet! I would add one more vertical support or even have four supports total- maybe have some slender non-obtrusive supports to prevent wobbling? ONE and only one cat toyed with the dangly ball and sloth arms, once. The main thing this is used for by the cats is as an elevated sleeping spot. Each cat has had a turn at sleeping in it and sometimes they fight over who gets to sleep in it next.
So cute and cats love it!
I bought this mostly because of how cute it was but my cats love it also! They love jumping out of the hole on top to attack the plush sloth or to surprise and scare the other cats walking by. It's also easy to put together and relatively sturdy for a cat tree at this price point.
Happiness for the cat!
My active kitty was thrilled with this addition to our collection of scratchers and trees. It was easy to assemble. He couldn’t wait for me to finish building it and kept trying to use it.
Really cute Thelma loves the sloth Good hiding place comfortable and she loves the scratch post legs. Great price too
My cat won’t go near it
My cat hates it. I got rid of his old tower, which had rug with loops, this one is too smooth, his claws don’t catch.
Only one exception
Everything about the animal series’s cat tunnel is great with one exception.
Fur is thin, sparse and loose
I was very disappointed with the material used on the sloth condo after having bought the reindeer condo just 2 months ago. The fur material seems to be a much cheaper grade, it is VERY thin and the fibres are sparse, not dense. You also plainly see a bolt sticking up front and center in the tunnel. I know it is not an expensive piece but am still dissatisfied because the reindeer bought from Chewy 2 months ago had much better material quality. That's why I decided to buy another but the gray material is not the same. I would return it but it seems to be too time consuming to disassemble the unit, repack everything, and ship the heavy box back.
Not at all made like the Reindeer
I purchased this because two months prior I bought the reindeer for the holidays but you can’t really leave that out year round so the reindeer retired to my closet and I thought this was the perfect piece for my cats,… but when it arrived it looked much cheaper made. I wasn’t happy at all with the materials used at all and the head is way too small for this piece - it should’ve been a lot larger of a head for the poor fella,…all in all I’m disappointed too! I don’t feel it was worth it.
#ReceivedFreeProduct This is an excellent cat scratching post and tunnel that checks all of the boxes for all of my cats' needs. First off, this product is very easy to assemble and requires minimal tooling. The instructions provided were intuitive and simple to follow. The overall exterior design is quite sophisticated and my cat simply enjoys his new home. The product is of great utility and value by combining a scratcher, hideout house and overall comforting place for my cat to spends most of his time. My cat enjoys snoozing and playing inside his new favorite cat house and I am very pleased with all of the features. The cat tunnel is durable and quite spacious for multiple cats and other house pets. I also like the modern and colorful designs that this has to offer. All in all, this is a very solid product for cats and I would give this a high recommend based on quality, value and utility.