Frisco Aspen Insulated Quilted Dog & Cat Jacket with Bow
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pet jacket features a protective, water-resistant shell on one side, and a cozy faux fur lining on the inside.
- Designed to keep pets warm—plush fabric lining for a cozy feel, faux fur collar and added chest coverage.
- Easy to put on with a slip-through legs style, and it’s available in different sizes for the perfect fit.
- Built-in leash hole so you can attach to a collar leash underneath the jacket, and you’re ready to go.
- It’s lightweight and machine-washable on a gentle cycle, or hand washed, for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Plaid Hooded Insulated Dog & Cat Peacoat, Navy, Medium$18.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Purple Ombre Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Medium$23.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Soft Sherpa Dog & Cat Coat, Oatmeal, XX-Large$20.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Love Insulated Dog & Cat Coat, Olive, Small$19.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Red Plaid Insulated Dog & Cat Sherpa Coat, Medium$13.78Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Plaid Faux Fur Dog & Cat Jacket, X-Small, Gray$16.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Lightweight Insulated Bomber Dog & Cat Jacket, Olive, Small$17.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Manhattan Tweed Dog & Cat Coat, Taupe, Medium$22.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Insulated Quilted Bomber Dog & Cat Coat, Olive, Large$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Silver Polka Dotted Insulated Dog & Cat Coat, Gray, Medium$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Zipper||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
166 Customer Reviews
Super cute. great quality.
We've had this for over two years now. Just got it back out since it's raining hard. She stayed pretty dry. Obviously I have no idea if she's warm since she can't talk but she doesn't act cold either. I have a large boxer and it is tighter on her tummy. Should have sized up. But that's my fault.
She loves it. I ordered the XXL for my English sheperd medium sized dog because I read in the review it runs small. I think she could have gotten in a XL though but I love this on her. Its so pretty in person. Wow! So glad it didnt come with the hood. The hood goes right over her face so she cant see . This coat is perfect for her.
It's good material Velcro closure it kept her dry in the rain if it had a hood her head would have kept dry but love it perfect fit she's 12 lbs. Bought a medium
Lot smaller than expected
The coat is the correct size for my dog but it barely reaches the middle of her back
The perfect coat!
So freaking adorable. It fits perfect. Very classy and feminine with the little bow. We love it!
I was a bit optimistic about purchasing because of sizing. When it arrived I love it. My baby is 50lbs with a thick chest. I ordered a 2XL and it fits her well! I love the color, thickness and the fur collar! I would definitely recommend!
Warm, fashionable coat
This is another well-made Frisco coat. It's easy to put on quickly, and it looks like it will insulate well.
Not very thick
I bought this coat for my Maltese. Its a darling coat but if you are buying it for warmth it is very thin and I was disappointed. One thin layer of quilt on outside and one thin layer of terry cloth on inside. I would not recommend for warmth.
cute and warm!
It is better than I though !! It it’s too cute and I received compliments!! Accurate with the size . My lil one is a 1yr old frenchie, 25 pound and I ordered large . This is in particular it’s better material compared to other seaters of Frisco brand. She used and I can’t wait for next winter too!
Adorable as long as you like Pepto Pink
The actual color is not the same shade of pink as the photos. In person it's extremely Pepto-Bismol pink (dark pink with tan undertones), rather than the classic light pink portrayed by the photos. That's not tragic, but the photo is misleading and the true color is associated more with stomach upset than cuteness. Also, if you won't find a pink leash that coordinates with that tone. A leather leash could go better with it. So one star off for color flaw. But it's warm, chic, and otherwise adorable. The puppy gets a lot of compliments whenever she wears it. It's not warm enough for snow days, but good when temps are 40s-50s. The lining is soft on her delicate puppy skin, and the faux fur trim at the collar adds a little touch of glamour. That part also happen to be the same color as the fur on the inside of her ears, so unexpectedly looks fashion coordinated. The rest of her fur is darker, so that was a surprise. However, the very thick Velcro is potentially problematic. It's the only one of her Velcro jackets that startles her when being taken off, because it's so loud when this one's Velcro is pulled apart. She's utterly fearless in general, yet gets startled every time by this. A skittish animal might be too unsettled by how loud it is. Honestly, if she weren't set to grow out of it in a couple months anyway, I'd be tempted to remove the Velcro and replace it with snaps.