Frisco Ballistic Nylon Plush Squeaky Hammerhead Shark Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ballistic nylon plushie hammerhead brings your pup some beachy fun.
- Covered in ballistic nylon that’s smooth and easy on your dog’s mouth while they play.
- Stuffed with lots of squishy, fluffy filling that makes this toy easy to catch and carry around.
- Includes a squeaker in the body and crinkle paper in the fins for lots of loud playtime.
- Brings a little nautical fun and deep sea excitement to your dog’s toy box.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Charming Pet Animates Pig Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- Charming Pet Animates Bunny Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price
- Charming Pet Balloon Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Large$8.29Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- ZippyPaws Strawberry Jumbo Donutz Dog Toy$12.71Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Unicorn Dog Toy$10.07Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Plus Duck Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Basketball Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$4.19Chewy Price$5.29List Price
- Frisco Burger Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$11.21Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Mini Donutz Squeaky Plush No Stuffing Dog Toy, Chocolate$7.01Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- GoDog Big Nose Bunny Chew Guard Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Large$9.24Chewy Price$12.42List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Outdoor, Exercise||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Outdoor, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Favorite toy for my Blue Heeler!
My 26 lb. Blue Heeler has a chest full of toys that she can easily access and she always chooses this shark over her other toys. She’s rough with her toys, however, this shark is very tough and she hasn’t ripped it apart yet (she has had it about 3 weeks and plays with it daily)! She has had a different brand shark toy that cost twice as much and it was ripped apart after a couple of weeks. So funny playing chase with her while she is carrying her shark as it is almost as big as she is!
Ugh! Baby Destructo strikes again
Our 8 month old pup chewed a hole in it within the first 5 minutes. I gave it 3 stars simply because we haven't found a toy that has lasted a whole week. The toy was super cool and well made. I stitched it up and gave it to my grand-dogger she loves it and carries it around the house.
My beagle mix likes to chew on the fins specifically because they crinkle. He's had it for almost a month and it is still going strong, although the toy is slightly too big for him. I would recommend!
Not for chewers
My Frenchie got this as a bday gift and ripped the back up within a day or two
lasted 1 day
Super cute toy, but my pug got the squeaker out in one day.
My Pitties Love This Shark
My two 90lb boys love this shark - I got it for their 6th birthday expecting them to tear it to pieces in minutes, just like all the other plush toys they've gotten, but this one lasted a few months! It's actually still around despite losing a few fins and still squeaks. I definitely recommend for heavy chewers.
Pups loved this
My dane pups loved this and the other shark toy. It lasted for months and I've been waiting for them to restock these so I can get them again!
Great tough toy
My 86 lb menace got it for xmas, and it's still alive! Only chewed up one fin.. Its crunchy, squeaky, crinkly and has some weight to it.. perfect for him!
A shark ate the shark
A new record! I opened the box, admired the toy, gave it to the pupster, and in less than 10 minutes, both fins off! She's currently working on the tail. Otherwise, this toy seems/ed bulletproof, it's really well made, just not for the shark-like teeth of a 10-mos-old Dutch Shepherd. But for all others I would recommend. Meanwhile, I'll keep trying.
Super cute, nice tough toy
I definitely bought this just because it's looks fun. It was a tad bigger than I was picuring, but our pup carries it around no problem. She's a 4 month old goldendoodle, so she's teething and this has held up. She especially loves the crinkly material in the fins. She hasn't found the squeaker, but that's actually what I was hoping for lol.