Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Fleece Vest
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of cozy, polyester fleece for your pet’s warmth and to let their skin breathe a bit.
- Attaches with hook-and-loop fasteners at the belly for a snug, cozy fit.
- Works as a standalone vest or as a layering piece when your pet really needs extra insulation.
- Includes a cute little embroidered bone detail and a leash hole on the back so you won’t have to sacrifice fashion for function.
- Instantly ups your pet’s wardrobe with a variety of colors and fashion forward fleece vest design.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kurgo Loft Reversible Insulated Dog Quilted Coat, Ink Blue, Small$32.93Chewy Price$35.95List Price
- Frisco Colorblock Dog & Cat Sleeveless Hoodie, Red/Black, X-Large$12.84Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Dog & Cat Cable Knitted Sweater, Light Pink, XXX-Large$18.05Chewy Price
- Frisco Dog & Cat Basic Hoodie, Pink, Small$12.50Chewy Price
- Frisco Flamingo Dog Raincoat, XXX-Large$17.04Chewy Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Jersey, Boston Celtics, X-Small$15.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Marled Chevron Dog & Cat Sweater, Small$11.22Chewy Price
- Frisco Püppy Dog & Cat Athletic Hoodie, Black, X-Small$10.22Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Dallas Cowboys, Large$12.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat Jersey, New York Yankees, Small$17.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat Jersey, Ohio State Buckeyes, Medium$13.59Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Pullover||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||N/A|
|Sport Team||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Buffalo Bills|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
244 Customer Reviews
For dogs not cats..
The jacket itself is soft & a lovely color. The reason I say this jacket is not for cats because it has a bone on it & a slit on the back for a leash. Cats do not eat bones, bones are for dogs. i believe most cats do not go for walks- well okay, i may be wrong but certainly not my sphynx Chilly. So i think its best you shouldn't advertise this jacket for cats & dogs. I also ordered a small & its too big, doesn't fit. I want to return it but I haven't figured out how to do that just yet. I'm waiting for some kind of response from you! The gray cableknit sweater you have & i received was perfect to keep Chillywilly warm.
Best sweater ever!
My dog Arlo is 13/14 (55lb German Shorthair) and sometimes has alot of pain, so he gets cold easily. He loves this red sweater! Soft stretchy warm material . Fits just right under arms. Not too tight. He went on a longer walk today because of it! This is an XXL. Wish they had a larger size for my other dog!
Velcro closures can catch fur
Wanted a thin, body-hugging layer of fleece for occasional chilly days inside the house--and to use under an unlined rain slicker when temps call for it. This design might work for short-haired pups, but our boy's medium fur on his sides & tummy got caught when we tried to the fasten velcro strips: Not easy for us or comfortable for him. I'll probably donate to a shelter.
I play Ball every single day, and it doesn't matter to me if it is snowing, freezing, it's all fun to me as long as I am chasing my ball. Mom bought this for me to add some warmth when we go out to play. I love it, it is easy to get on and off, I leave the velcro together and just slip in and out. Keeps me warm with the crazy wind, but doesn't stop me from flying high to catch my glow ball chuckit. And just have to add it matches my pretty blue eyes, so not only warm but makes me look pretty too.
Beautiful Red Vest!
My grand dog LOVES his warm red vest!! He was so excited that I bought him something. But to see it on him was my treat! He is a blue pitbull with almost no hair so, he needs this for warmth. This vest fits perfectly too!! What a bargain for $7!
Good for Florida
Florida had a couple of cold days and I wanted something for my pups when outside. These are lightweight, but fleece which kept them warm. Haven't washed it yet so we will see how it holds up...
At first, I thought it was great. Just an in between light fleece for the weather. The velcro came apart first time I put it on her. Very careful holding it while putting it in and taking it off. Didn’t help. Basically a one time use unless you keep sewing it . No thanks
Easy On and Off
I bought 2 of these for my medium size 45 lb. dogs. These are lightweight and easy to put on. My dogs seem to enjoy them and they help when it's really cold outside. Both dogs have short hair and get chilled even in spring and fall on crisp days. Colors are bright and they are easy wash too.
Rusty's warm jacket
We got the blue one and love the color it was easy to put on and fit very nicely. Will keep our little Rusty warm on the colder mornings
The fabric is very thin, it runs small and the Velcro is very stiff. I bought this for my old dog to wear in the house. It’s too thin and uncomfortable. I paid half price. If it had been a dollar that would have been to much for it. I’ve never made a purchase before from Chewy that did not meet my expectations at all.