Frisco Basic No Pull Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Discourages your dog’s pulling habits while they’re on leash to make all your walks more enjoyable.
- Helps keep you in control by redirecting your pup’s pulling and helping them learn proper front-led walking.
- Martingale-style front strap sits on your pup’s chest and cinches down to apply pressure when they pull.
- Features durable nylon webbing, two quick-snap buckles and a different colored belly strap so it’s easy to put on.
- Available in five sizes with four adjustment points to help you find the most comfortable fit for your dog.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Gray/Black, SM$7.07Chewy Price$12.29List Price
- Sporn Original Training Dog Halter, Small$25.34Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Purple, Large: 24 to 31-in chest$31.95Chewy Price$33.95List Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, X-Large: 35 to 49.5-in chest$31.49Chewy Price$45.00List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Neon Yellow, X-Large: 32.5 to 42-in chest$27.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 28 to 42-in chest$18.95Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Blue, Large$12.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Headlight Harness LED Light Dog Harness, Blue, X-Large$61.70Chewy Price$64.95List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness & Leash, Medium: 24 to 34-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||No Pull|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||Training, Step In, Leash / Harness, Dual Clip, Padded||Padded|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
Best no pull
I’ve tried so many harnesses over the last 2 years. This one is my favorite! So light weight! My dog was so uncomfortable in anything padded and I could never get them clean. This harness stays so clean, there isn’t fair all over it. My dog doesn’t over heat, is the first one he’s actually, willingly/ excitedly trots towards and sticks his neck through. So easy to put on and take off. 2 different buckles for you to choose how to put it on. My favorite feature is the No pull loop! There is a regular D loop if you’d like. But the no pull gets slightly tighter and gives just enough response for my dog to know to walk slower or come back. It is very thin which made me skeptical but it has been the best for our 70 pound mutt
Not sturdy enough for my dog
My dog and I had one wonderful walk using this harness. It was easy to adjust, he was comfortable in it, and the no-pull feature made it comfortable for me, too. Unfortunately, as I was putting it on him for our second walk, he bit clean through one of the straps, and that was the end of the harness. Please note that the description of the item says Not Chew-Proof. I had thought that I could get a lot more use out of it as long as I kept him from treating it like an actual chew toy, but I was wrong. It just took one quick bite. Now I will look for a harness that is more bite and chew-resistant.
The initial fit was great... then with use, it becomes loose across the chest. Also, having to attach the leash to the bottom is a pain. When our puppy gets moving, the leash gets tangled in his feet. Overall, wouldn't purchase.
Not a good purchase
75lbs staffordshire terrier mix… ended up slipping out of it after he figured out he just had to get it past his front legs. Ended up in a nice little mommy and son chase lol. Probably best for small to medium dogs. Or the ones that aren’t runners like my boy
Do not recommend
absolutely horrible, i actually bought them twice. I thought the harness was too big to start so bought the XS, and dogs still just get out. They get one leg out or both every time, and when i tighten them up they were tripping all over the place and couldn't walk. And to make it worse, I bought 2 each time, for two puppies. If I am the problem, they are still horrible, you shouldn't have to put that much effort into a harness. I have never had problems in the past with my other dogs and their harrnesses.
no pull harness
This harness is nice but our pup is always getting it under his feet and getting tied up in it. Doesn't work as well as it should. Also a bit big for him.
No pull harness
I previously bought a harness that fit around the nose. My dog definitely did not like it and would stop and try to take it off. I tried this harness which worked 100% better. My dog did not fight having it on and walked by my side with a shorter leash. I would recommend this, my dog is 60 lbs which this made it much easier walking her.
Well made -- have not used it yet.
We bought this to secure a 22 lb cat for wet baths. She is on a diet, and in the meantime is not grooming well. We ended up not having to use it yet, because she accepted the bath as long as she could hold onto the edges of the bin for security. We are also hoping to train her to take walks for exercise. That will be a challenge, but this harness looks like it will at least fit her properly, and comfortably. So, wish us luck!
Broke within 30 minute walk
Broke so fast. Just got to our location and harness broke. Less than 30 minutes on the first use. Terrible quality.
It really works
I'm ordering a second one for my Spaniel. My 30 lb Terrier is strong and pulls. This harness stopped that.