Frisco Big Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- No-choke design is specially made for large dogs, determined pullers and elderly dogs who need a gentler walking solution.
- Wide, padded straps with high visibility piping help to evenly distribute pressure to help keep your pet comfortable during their walks.
- Features 100% polyester material, easy-click buckles to prevent slipping out, an added handle for extra control and two mini D-rings on top for ID tags or poop bag dispensers.
- Leash attaches to the top, heavy duty D-ring that gives your dog full range of motion and gives you better control.
- Designed to withstand up to 750 pounds of force or pull strength with options available for medium, large, extra large and giant breeds with chest sizes ranging from 21 to 42 inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Julius-K9 IDC Powerharness Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Green, Size 2: 28 to 37.5-in chest$59.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Kurgo Stash n’ Dash Dog Harness, Black, Large$39.95Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, X-Small: 17 to 20-in chest$22.49Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- Doggy Tales Patented Hart Dog Harness, Pink, 45$26.95Chewy Price
- EliteField Padded Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Purple, X-Large: 24 to 43-in chest$29.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Best Tropic Thunder Edition No-Pull Dog Harness, Aqua, X-Large: 32 to 42-in chest$25.85Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Labra Dog Chest Harness, X-Large$14.95Chewy Price
- Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Purple, Large: 24 to 31-in chest$31.95Chewy Price$33.95List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Blue, Small$12.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Premium Quick Release Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness, X-Large, Purple$29.95Chewy Price$31.95List Price
- Fresh Pawz Monogram Hype Dog H-Harness, Small$25.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||N/A||Reflective, Waterproof||N/A||N/A||Reflective, Training, Waterproof|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
100 Customer Reviews
Broke on the 3rd wear
I have a 50lb Siberian husky and I measured her to get the right size and it worked fine for the first couple days until we put her on her cable while we were near her setting up for a party, and she somehow got out of it despite it being fully latched still, then when she pulled on the leash the front band broke and she got loose, this is the second type of harness we've gotten her and this is the worst one despite paying more money for it, plus I had to size up in this according to the size chart but it was a little too loose despite being tightened all the way up, my dog is smaller than her breed average and she broke it super easily. We can't even get it to stay tightened for a quick walk to the car, this looked like a great harness and we loved having a handle for a quick grab, but it didn't work out for us. We only used it for a few days. I was disappointed in how much I paid for it to break so early.
So far so good
Owned 1 for about 1 month now and just bought another 1 for my other pup. Was tired of buying harnesses that my 3 month old pups kept growing out of (xs and then small). I snugged it down as small as it would go and although still a bit too big, he hasn't slipped it and it is holding up well. The 2nd one is for his smaller brother that is about to grow out of his small other brand. They are med-large breed pups hitting 4 months
Hard to resize. Hard to put on. I have owned several of this style harness and this one is the most overdone with straps, buckles and snaps. This is also the only harness my dog has hesitated about wanting to put it on, making me think it may be uncomfortable. First time he wore it, it fell off as soon as he picked up some speed. We thought we had done something wrong, went over all of the straps and buckles to ensure they were tight and threaded correctly. Second time he wore it, it flew apart as soon as he started running. The entire front strap detached and went flying into the woods. I risked loosing my dog twice with this harness and went back to his old one. Would have been a much scarier situation if we were farther from our home or if he was a runner. I would not trust this design.
Bought in November, Fits great on my English bulldog puppy, it's super easy to put on and he does excellent walking in it. Buying a large now as he's almost grown out of the medium. Highly recommend this harness
Great training item
Purchased the Frisco harness for my 60 pound 10 month old goldendoodle to help with his training. It fit perfectly and I have high hopes it will make training much easier on him. Love the quality of the harness.
Sloppy fit on him
Nestor hates it, due to the weight on his back. It is very protective if he were to be attacked. I feel it is better for a taller dog. My Sheltie weighs 41lbs. 18” high.
I have a 4 month old Labradoodle and she was constantly pulling. I changed her to this harness and the pulling stopped. Not sure if it's because it's weighted or what but it worked. Next we are working on walking beside me.
This harness works like a charm. I think my German Shepherd mix (very large boy) does very well with it. He puts it on and doesn't pull me down the street. Even when he sees a squirrel, he barely pulls. It was a great purchase!
Very impressed with the quality of this harness. It’s made well and easy to get on/off of squirmy pups! And you can’t beat the price!
heavy duty harness
Great harness for a dog that pulls too much. Almost too heavy duty,would like it better if it was a little lighter weight.