Frisco Birthday Volcano Hide & Seek Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Birthday inspired volcano puzzle toy features a vanilla cake volcano with pink icing and sprinkles lava. Plus, there’s even dinosaurs wearing party hats.
- Interactive toy stimulates your dog during playtime and engages their natural instincts.
- Soft polyester cover is plushy and easy on your dog’s mouth so they won’t have any trouble pulling out their toys. Plus, it’s just the right size for medium and large breed dogs.
- Each individual dinosaur squeaks to get your dog’s attention.
- Adorable birthday gift for a prehistoric playtime session.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Volcano Puzzle Dog Toy$18.75Chewy Price$17.81Autoship Price
- dealFrisco Charcuterie Board Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$11.68Chewy Price
- Frisco Summer Fun Hide & Seek Plush Cooler Puzzle Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Guacamole Dog Toy$11.31Chewy Price
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Chicken & Waffle Puzzle Dog Toy$12.72Chewy Price
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Chewy Box Puzzle Dog Toy$11.12Chewy Price$10.56Autoship Price
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Chicken Coop Puzzle Dog Toy$15.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Blender Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.81Chewy Price$14.98List Price
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Flying Saucer Puzzle Dog Toy$16.71Chewy Price
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Trash Can Puzzle Dog Toy$13.03Chewy Price$12.38Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Wood, Polypropylene, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
Super cute and fun durability is not great
The dinosaurs and volcano are super cute (just like the normal ones) and my pup Zuzu loved them! She would have a blast getting them out of the volcano and playing with them for… 10-20 minutes. Yes the durability isn’t great and its probably made for puppies but she is only a year old and these dudes didn’t stand a chance if she tried to chew them. Of course I would put them back in a volcano as often as I could, but they still got eaten really really quickly. Overall fun toy, very cute, great birthday gift and if they were more durable, they would be perfect.
Birthday Dinosaurs Volcano
I was unsure if my dog would actually play with this, but she loves it! I am so pleased. It's a struggle for her to get the dinosaurs out the hole so that keeps her interested. She takes it out of the toy box and throws it on the couch and plays with it, then throws it on the floor. I definitely would recommend.
What's better than a regular volcano and dinosaurs?
You may have asked yourself this very question: 'What's better than a REGULAR volcano and REGULAR dinosaurs?' THERE IS FINALLY AN ANSWER FOR YOU! A VOLCANO MADE OF CAKE! DINOSAURS WITH PARTY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS! *EXPLODES*
this is just adorable! for a birthday
My dogs all loved this volcano! It’s easy to pull the dinosaurs out by their birthday hats! My terriers particularly loved this! ( Westie & mixed breed ) My Labrador ( with the actual birthday couldn’t get near it bc the girls were so busy stealing the Dino’s! All in all a great birthday fun gif all types of dogs that like puzzle games !
My Shiba loves this toy!
My Shiba loves this toy. She loves all toys that she can pull apart in some way, but what's special about this one is that it makes me laugh whenever I see a tiny dinosaur head with party hat sticking out from under my couch!
I am very happy with this hide and seek toy. My dog loves it. This one has like 6 Dino’s!! She likes to try to chew off the party hats. She’s pretty gentle with soft toys, so no holes yet.
CUTEST TOY EVER
This is by far the cutest toy ever! a lot bigger than I imagined plus my dogs absolutely love it! They're always carrying around the little dinos.
My dog really liked these Dino’s but we quickly learned within a few minutes that he could tear the party hats right off. They are just fabric sewn on not stuffed so he would pull off the hats or the ball at the top. I cut them all off and the bald dinos lasted a while. We eventually threw them all away because he chewed the leg off haha. My dog isn’t destructive or a crazy chewer, he has the waffles and strawberry plush toy from here and those have all held up so I’m not sure what the difference is. But he LOVES the volcano still!! He will just carry that around empty. And we will put other toys in there for him to find. Over all okay, depending on your dog. Very entertaining to have little birthday dinos in your house to say the least!
My rooter loves this!
I have a 70lb rooter who I usually only buy super-chewer rated toys for, but I saw this and it was friggin' adorable. Because of her love of rooting, I thought I would give it a shot. OMG, it did not disappoint! We stuff the little dinoriders back in the volcano every night so she can root them out the next day. She has not destroyed any of them, and is always carrying one around the house with her. I enjoy it as much as she does. Another plus? If you step on a dinorider, it's not like stepping on a half chewed nylon toy that feels worse that a Lego block!
I bought this for my pup when he was about 9 weeks old. He has loved this toy since he received it. He’s over 4 months old now and he still loves it. Quality is excellent.