Frisco Black Marble Design Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl
About This Item
- Stainless steel bowl comes out of the decorative base for easy cleaning.
- Melamine base features a black marble pattern that elevates your dog’s dining experience.
- Elegant marble look adds to your home’s décor as well as your dog's dinnerware.
- Available in three sizes to match your dog’s needs—.75, 1.75 and 3.25 cups.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Quartz Design Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 1.75 Cups$6.62Chewy Price$8.87List Price
- Bone Dry Non-Skid White Marble Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl Set, 3-cup, 2 count$28.30Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco Bone Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, Peach, 8 Cups$11.35Chewy Price$12.12List Price
- Pet Champion Antique Camping Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 6-cup$7.31Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- Frisco Bohemian Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cup$7.33Chewy Price
- Frisco Paw Prints Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, Blue, 4.25 Cups$10.54Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Classic Ceramic Food Dog & Cat Bowl, White, 2-cup$8.85Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- OurPets Durapet Non-Skid Woodgrain Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Dark Brown, 4-cup$13.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Paw Design Glass Bowl with Silicone Sleeve, 3 Cups, 2 count$15.12Chewy Price$15.92List Price
- Park Life Designs Boavista Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-cup$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Nicely Made Product
These bowls are solid, don't slide, & attractive. We use them with the stainless insert & without. Would definitely recommend them.
Though the concept and quality might be good, the size is totally off. The 3.25 bowl holds exactly 2 cups of food to the brim. Might do for a small to med size dog only.
Really nice bowl
I bought two of these for a new puppy who was coming home, after I got it I immediately ordered more for our other animals (1 dog, 4 cats). Heavy enough and rubber on the bottom so they aren't pushed around. Stainless steel inside that is easy to remove and wash. If you have a pet that doesn't love the stainless steel or it's in the dishwasher you can use the bottom plastic bowl. Just the right height for all my zoo.
We like our new bowl. Easy to pick up and clean. Very nice looking.
The Best Product Ever
Love love love this bowl. The Design is very pretty. And the best part is the separated stainless steel bowl. Make it very easy to clear. You can easily take out the stainless steel bow and put it to the dish washer. The base is very good quality. 100% recommended!
Awesome cat bowl
Really nice! Matches the bowls i have at home! Now all kitties are the same! Easy to clean. Doesnt slide everywhere.