Frisco Bobberz Plush Squeaking Giraffe Dog Toy
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
About This Item
- Provides the loud fun dogs love with a squeaky noise when you squeeze the head and a wacky noise when you make the neck wiggle.
- Wiggle it, squeak it, toss it! The long neck is great for playing fetch and is recommended for large or giant breeds.
- Neck has unique texture to keep dogs interested in play, and the plush material makes it the perfect nap buddy, too.
- Great for giving dogs the daily mental stimulation and exercise they need.
- Available in unique animal characters, each one just as squeaky and zany as the other!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Wagazoo Plush Squeaking Alligator Dog Toy, Extra Long$18.17Chewy Price
- Frisco Jumbo Plush Squeaking Bear Dog Toy$17.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Fur Really Real Possum Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Muscle Plush Squeaking Unicorn Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Pizza Slice Dog Toy$4.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Corduroy Plush Squeaking Alligator Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Raccoon Dog Toy, Medium$7.70Chewy Price
- Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Duck Dog Toy, Small$5.50Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Pig Dog Toy$8.85Chewy Price
- Frisco Skinny Plush Squeaking Raccoon Dog Toy$7.43Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- RUFFIN' IT Woodlands Rabbit Plush Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
127 Customer Reviews
Dog's Favorite Toy
My dog absolutely loves this toy. I have put it in the washing machine and dryer and it turned out perfectly clean. It hasn't torn or ripped. It has held up way better than any of the other toys we have purchased her. And she is pretty it's pretty ruthless with it.
New Favorite Toy!
The pictures on here are a bit confusing on how big the toy actually is. It is a decent size, but not large. Like, definitely no bigger than a volleyball. But my dog loves it! Long neck to get a grip on it, ball like body, and it's stuffed. If you have a large or giant sized dog, this may not be big enough.
My dog (70lb St. Bermastiff) shreds every toy she has. I got her this for her 1st birthday. She's had it almost a week and only managed to remove the ears and kill most of the squeekers but it's still in one piece! I've ordered her a total of three more for when she does eventually tear it apart. Good investment for a destructive chewer. Buy it! Your dogs will love it too!
I either have a very easy to please dog or some of these dog toys are terrific! I got this for my little Rat Terrier mix. It’s almost as big as she is, and it’s by far her favorite squeaker toy. The belly has a standard squeaker that will squeak if you squeeze the belly. The bonus is the neck. That’s a different type of squeaker that goes off if the head is pressed down into the body or the toy gets shaken well. So far she’s chewed off a little of the ear, but the rest of it has held up fine. I highly recommend this!
My two Australian shepherds love this giraffe so much that we had to get a second one. The squeakers in it are super loud and durable, so if noise is an issue, then steer clear of this one. For our dogs, the noisier the better!
My 70 lb. Aussie LOVES this toy! He is a huge tug-of-war fan and also loves squeaking toys. Based on his past history I didn't have high expectations that this one would last too long but decided to give it a try. Much to my surprise, we've had this toy for 6 weeks and it is still intact & all its squeakers still functional. It is played with every day and the giraffe's face is tattered (because all small appendages are targets) but the squeakers are really GREAT! He grabs the giraffe by its neck and repeatedly bites down to make it honk. For us, it has been worth the money and I am happy with the durability of this toy.
Large enough for 2 dogs to play with
This has been my 6 mo dog favorite toy since the day we got it about a month ago. In fact both dogs play with it together, it’s held up so far and it squeaks easily. It’s a good price too
Cute and durable toys!
The only toys that have lasted with our high energy and playful 2 y.o chocolate lab are his Frisco toys- skunk, giraffe, alligator, and duck! He loves all of them and I’m glad they’re easily washable as well.
Her ABSOLUTE Favorite
This plush squeeky toy has really held up to a vigorous chewer. She loves grabbing it by the neck and shaking it really hard. Her "giraffe" is her new favorite.
Kinda big, but that's perfect
As soon as I took this toy out and showed it to my dog, he picked it up, and carried it off to his bed and then used it like a pillow. He didn't even hear the squeakers yet!! He's not the most interested in making the toy squeak, but he will chew on it and throws it around, and carries it around with him from time to time. I did have to trim the hair tuft and felt horns off, as my dog is prone to ripping out anything that resembles a tuft of hair, but it still looks plenty giraffe-like without them. It holds up really well to drool too. Hopefully it is easy to wash, though, as I am sure it will need some good cleaning with my drooly boy.