Frisco Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Large, oval design provides plenty of sleep surface for larger pets to stretch out.
- Features orthopedic foam bolsters and a polyfill center cushion for optimal comfort.
- Available in a brown faux linen or gray chenille fabric with a plush, sherpa sleep surface.
- Stylish, chic design and neutral colors fit in with any home décor scheme.
- Removable cushion can be machine washed separately in cold water only. Delicate cycle. Use only Non-Chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry in low heat. Reshape as needed. Spot clean the rest of the bed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HappyCare Textiles Rectangle Bumper Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Brown$33.59Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Beautyrest Cozy Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Brown, Large$61.62Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Driftwood Brown, Large$28.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- dealFrisco Ortho Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Blue, Medium$35.78Chewy Price$45.63List Price
- HappyCare Textiles High Back Rectangle Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Blue, Large$35.98Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Frisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large, Brown$49.99Chewy Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Quilted Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray$51.73Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Sam's Pets Arthur Dog Bed, Teal, Medium$38.74Chewy Price
- ASPCA Microtech Cuddler Dog Bed, Blue$22.66Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- BarksBar Snuggly Sleeper Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Medium$60.95Chewy Price$72.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Chenille, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Velvet, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||—||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
108 Customer Reviews
My dog likes it
My dog really likes this bed however the cover does not wash well. The material soft area on the bed attracts every single piece of dirt or dust and now it looks like matted wool.
How is this even a bed?
Not sure what the other people are reviewing, but the one I received has ZERO cushion in the center. The center of the bed is basically a sheet so it is no different than laying on the hard floor. The purpose of a dog bed is to provide a soft surface for a dog to lay on. This does not provide that at all. The sides are nice and soft, but the center is just a sheet. No cushion whatsoever. How is this even called a bed??
Purchased over a year ago!
I got this in xl, for my Indee Girl in April of 2021. She still loves it Great Shape still Machine friendly Highly recommend
large dog bed
This bed is a really good price and pretty good quality for what you are paying. The large is my idea of a medium I feel like it should be a little bigger. My 45 pound husky barely fits inside of it. The middle piece also comes out which I was not aware of.
This bed is just the right size for our (4) lb. Pomeranian. The Oversize is perfect for Chiquita. She likes to sleep all stretched out. Extra size gives her room to flip-flop without fear of falling out.
Not really orthopedic
They use the term “orthopedic foam” a lot in the description, but ONLY the outside ring is foam. I did assume the bed would have a foam bottom with a removable poly fill cushion topper for washing, but I should have read the listing better. The poly fill cushion in the middle is fine, but not orthopedic at all. I have senior dogs that are enjoying the bed, but I would not use it on a hard surface because there is no orthopedic support under their bodies.
Searched for a high bolster fluffy pillow replacement bed. My 8 pound chi likes to wedge herself in between the bolster and pillow on her old bed so this seemed like a good choice. This is the large and way big for her but that’s what she wanted. She absolutely loves it. It’s so cute as she is always in it and I’m impressed with how soft it is. Good quality too. I think it will clean nicely.
Love my new Dog bed!
Love the new dog bed as I have 3 rescues. One pit bull, one beagle and one spaniel mixed breed. They all take turns sleeping in there and also hiding their toys. It is very sturdy and comfortable. Thank you Chewy for always offering the best products!
My Cane Corso loved his new bed we bought him for Christmas. I was iffy because it was on sale and there was some bad reviews. But I ordered an x-Large, And it is amazing. He weighs 157 pounds and has plenty of room in this bed. It’s thick, soft and cozy. He loves it! I’ve bought worse beds for way more. This is by far the BEST. (He cut his pad on Christmas so please don’t mind the bandage)
Okay Dog Bed.
The best is not orthopedic like advertised, the center is very flat but outside landing is thick and plush. I would not purchase unless planning on adding extra flush to the middle.