Frisco Bones Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Gray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Neutral gray ceramic dog bowl with embossed bones and dots around the outside.
- Adds a pop of color and extra paw-sonality to your pet’s dinnerware.
- Non-skid feet help keep the bowl in place and minimize messy spills.
- Great for food or water and top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Comes in three sizes to fit your pet’s appetite—1.5, 4.25 and 8 cups.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tribal Aztec Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 8 Cups$15.17Chewy Price
- Frisco Dog Face Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Peach, 4.25 Cups, 2 count$21.12Chewy Price$22.24List Price
- Signature Housewares Bones Non-Skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, Gray, 3-cup$7.31Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Blue Garden Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 4 Cups$10.02Chewy Price
- Frisco Blue Oriental Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 4.75 Cups$14.89Chewy Price
- Frisco Doggie Melamine Bowl, 3 Cup, 2 count$9.68Chewy Price$10.20List Price
- Signature Housewares Bones Non-Skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, Aqua, 1-cup$5.23Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Frisco Colorful Geometric Melamine Bowl, 3 Cups$7.80Chewy Price
- Frisco Southwest Melamine Bowl, 3 Cup, 2 count$9.58Chewy Price$10.08List Price
- Frisco Ceramic Water Dog & Cat Bowl with Wood Base, 1.25 Cups$6.51Chewy Price
- Jonathan Adler Now House Miami Duo Dog & Cat Bowl, Small$11.24Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe||BPA-Free, Non-Skid||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free...|
|Material||Ceramic||Ceramic||Ceramic||Ceramic, Silicone, Plastic||Ceramic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||1.50 Cups; 12 oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz||4.25 Cups; 34 oz||4 Cups/32 OZ||3-cup; 24-oz|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Senior, Adult, Puppy||Adult|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Great water bowl for puppies
The bowl is heavy with straight up edge. It works great for puppies who tend to tip over bowls. The low edge makes it easy for my Doberman puppy to drink. The rubber ring on the bottom reduces incidences of the bowl sliding on the floor or scratching the floor if it is slid. Very happy with this bowl.
Paid under $10 for this dog bowl so I wasn’t expecting something this nice. It’s heavy ceramic with a rubber ring on the bottom so it can’t slide. Looks very nice and washes easily.
Nice bowl but not quite right
Bought this to replace a cracked bowl that my 13-year-old Havanese had since we brought him home as a puppy. He found this bowl to be too deep. Fussy man! I liked it but he did not. I donated it.
I've ordered thsze a few times and without fail after a few weeks I'll scoot one a little too hard when walking past it or drop a spoon on it when washing dishes and it cracks. Really fragile and not a great quality. Would recommend a ceramic bowl that is thicker
I bought this bowl so I could put it in the microwave. My dog likes his kibble softened and enjoys eating his food out of this bowl.
The bowl is very durable and great size for my small cavapoo puppy. Looks just like the picture.
good quality would buy again
I got the largest size bowls to use as water and food bowls. They are very nice, heavy, clean looking. Simply classic grey with simple but cute design. I like them a lot and would buy again.
A bit oversized
Ceramic is a good material for bowls and other items; this bowl is no exception. While it is a bit bigger than I expected, it will work perfectly to keep my larger cat's food from spilling out better than my smaller, regular sized bowls (he tends to eat like a large construction digger machine, which pushes the food forward with every bite). No complaints.
really good quality
it's great quality and is very durable and heavy. i use it for my dogs water and it just stays in his crate and it works really well for that
Very nice and large
These bowls look nice, work great, and are easy to keep clean. I have a Bernese Mountain dog and a large Golden retriever and the large bowls are the perfect size.