Frisco Boulder Plaid Insulated Dog & Cat Puffer Coat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pet puffer coat features a protective, water-resistant shell on one side, and a cozy fleece lining on the inside.
- Water-resistant exterior and fleece lining to shield your pet from wind, chilly weather and light rain or snow.
- The soft fleece lining and collar help keep your pal warm so you can explore outside even in chilly fall weather.
- Functional design includes a covered leash hole and hook-and-loop straps for a secure fit.
- It’s lightweight and machine-washable on a gentle cycle, or hand washed, for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Quilted Water-Resistant Reversible Insulated Dog & Cat Jacket, Red Plaid, Small$14.39Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealFrisco Basic Dog & Cat Fleece Vest, Blue, Medium$8.39Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealFrisco Southwest Dog & Cat Polar Fleece Vest, Medium$13.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Colorblock Dog & Cat Zippered Sherpa Fleece Vest, Blue/Brown, Medium$13.59Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealFrisco Aspen Insulated Quilted Dog & Cat Jacket with Bow, Large$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealKurgo K9 Core Dog Sweater, Heather Violet, Small$27.95Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- DealFrisco Reversible Plaid Dog & Cat Puffer Jacket, White/Black, 1 count, Small$15.29Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealFrisco Plaid Fleece Lined Dog & Cat Coat, Medium$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Lightweight Insulated Bomber Dog & Cat Jacket, Olive, Small$14.39Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealFrisco Red Plaid Insulated Dog & Cat Sherpa Coat, Medium$8.27Chewy Price$13.78List Price
- Frisco Polka Dotted Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Rose Gold, Medium$23.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Soft Sherpa Dog & Cat Coat, Oatmeal, Medium$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Pullover||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1015 Customer Reviews
Fussy lab approved!
I bought size XXL for my lab, her measurements are - neck 19, chest 31 and this coat fit her perfectly. She looks super cute in it and I think it offers good protection from the wind and the cold in 5C weather, better than going without. Velcro straps mean easy on and off. I had to put my dog's harness over the coat because there isn't an opening for a back clip, only for collar. I'm happy with it and recommend this coat for your doggos.
Great little coat!
I ordered this coat for my mini boy doxie, my girl mini doxie doesn't like clothes. But it is so very easy to put on him. I must say he is very good for me when I put his coat or clothes on him. Clothes for doxies are always hard to find, but this coat is perfect. Like I said he is a mini, weighs 15 lbs, girth is 18", neck is 12" and length is about 16". He has worn this coat several times this week already, we live in Ohio and we have had rain and snow several days already and the coat doesn't get very wet due to the material. I bought the blue and is just like the pic.
My dog is 10lbs, 11-12” neck, 16” chest, 14-15” back, and it’s usually impossible to find clothing that fits his neck/front and around his midsection and his length. He’s long and skinny (chiweenie maybe?), so things are usually comically short or too lose. This coat (size small) is actually long enough to cover almost his entire back, and the separate neck and belly straps enable me to get both to the right tightness. Both straps are in the middle—could go tighter or looser if needed. I wonder if a medium might fit better (a little extra length, less exposed Velcro because straps would have to be tighter)? But I’m really pretty pleased with how the small fits on him. I’d say it’s really true to the size chart, which has been true with every Frisco product I’ve purchased. I got this for the fall, but now I’m on the hunt for something warmer for the Wisconsin winter since this one specifically says it’s a “light jacket” for spring or fall. I don’t really have a good way to say how warm it is, but it does prevent my dog from shivering in cooler temperatures (30s). Haven’t tried it in colder weather or snow. It does help keep him dry in the rain too.
Loved the coat, but...
I ordered a size medium in this coat. All of Finley's other coats are medium and after reading the reviews and comparing the comments, I thought a medium would be perfect. Now that I have it, it is too large for him. The belly strap hangs down and sits back too far as to impede his potty time. I would like to try a small but I'm not sure....
VERY WELL MADE
I LOVE THIS COAT - IT IS WATERPROOF, WARM, AND FITS MY BRITTANY SPANIEL WELL. IT WAS HARD TO FIND HER COATS, OR SWEATERS, SHE HAS A LARGE CHEST, AND THE REST OF HER IS VERY NARROW, GOES WITH THE BREAD. SHE IS VERY ACTIVE, AND THE COAT STAYS ON HER YAY !
adorable and warm
Medium size is perfect fit for my norfolk terrier. It arrived just in time for the drop in temperature . He wags his tail every time I get it out to put it on him. It has a little hole on the back of the neck to put the leash through. Great purchase!
Such a great fit and cute
The Frisco brand from Chewy is hands down the best brand consistently. I've bought the dogs clothes in the past and Frisco is always the best quality and consistent sizing and great prices. We love their clothes and toys collection.
Cute and easy to put on
Love these coats. I like that they fasten with Velcro under the chin and chest. My dogs hate stuff going over their heads. Hoping that they will fit tightly enough to really keep them warm as the back kinda rides up when its on. But, they are cuteness overload and well made.
The perfect coat for Beau!
This coat is perfect for our Japanese Chin puppy, Beau. It is super easy to put on and take off, using only two velco flaps. It repels rain and is lined with flannel to add some extra warmth. PERFECT!
Pretty in Pink
The small size perfectly fits my Shih Tsu . And she loves it. The medium fits my supposed Bichon but probably actually a Coton de Tulear. And keeps them warm on cold rainy days