This mousy brings on the bouncy for your kitty. Slip the ring over your finger and make it bob up and down with the bungee cord. It’s designed to entice bored felines to jump into play. Leap, actually! Cats love batting it and biting on the fuzzy material and string when they capture this playtime “prey”. By stimulating their natural hunting instincts, it’s the perfect way to provide cats with the daily exercise they need. Playing together also helps strengthen the bond between you and your cat, on the daily.
- Fuzzy mouse, string and bouncy bungee cord make this cat toy a playtime go-to.
- Simply bounce the mouse up and down to get your cat to chase, bat and pounce after it.
- Stimulates your cat’s natural hunting instincts to spark up play and exercise.
- Perfect way to provide cats with the daily exercise and mental stimulation they need.
- Interactive toy helps turn playtime into bonding time for you and your cat.
No toy is indestructible. Supervise your pet when using since small parts can present a choking hazard or internal blockage. Discontinue use if the toy is damaged. Keep out of reach of children Note: Cats usually begin to appreciate catnip between 6 and 8 months of age. Use no more than a few times per week for maximum kitty fun. To keep catnip fresh, store in a safe, cool , dark place. Catnip is an herb that grows naturally in the environment. We recommend catnip be used exclusively by cats. It is not intended for human consumption. Monitor play.
Shop Our Entire Buy 3, Get 1 Free Assortment
See all items by Frisco